Hacking N3DS XL Firmware by version number

  • Thread starter Thread starter marksteele
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 487,389
  • Replies Replies 1,941
  • Likes Likes 28
Status
Not open for further replies.
9.2.0-20U:
QW4012

What's up with that ? That's not fitting with the orders of the serials so far.
I thought the same too, it seems out of place.
My bet goes into saying that the member got the number wrong or something, doesn't fit with the rest.

Quite a day for a Friday The 13th, huh? XD
 
This is really frustrating lol, I'm going to have to take a stupid big risk of ordering online because of how a few people got 9.4/5 which probably means a new shipment held off.
 
Hey why is min still not confirmed ? Lol.. put the pics up and all the info. Mine seems to be the lowest with. 9.4 so far
 
I just asked someone on ebay. They said they had 4026XXXX. It was red. I think it's generally targeting red.
 
^A minute of silence for those soldiers that gave their SN and FW numbers to the community, regardless of their bought console and its compatibility with Gateway.

May God be with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Adeka
I agree.

Could someone add a pic of the box with the part of the SN visible?
Just remember to cover up the last digits of the SN with a black box or something

I'll post when I'm home but it's impossible to miss. It's like the entire side of the box

Also the weird thing I noticed but didn't seem to affect me. Unlike the old 3DS these boxes didn't have any sort of stickers on the flaps to peel off. So hard to tell if it wasn't even opened. I have my majora shipping and bought the black for the wife.

Ninja Edit: copyright date is irrelevant as all will be 2015.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShadowOne333
Mines red... and my box has the serial on the outside of the box too if that matters so you can see them first.
 
So only red has been found to have 9.3+

Very interesting
Yeah apparently Red New 3DS have the bad luck to be delivered with 9.4.

At least we have the SN to verify.
I just hope that they're not out of stock once I get out of work...

Would be a nice way to end this Friday The Fucking 13th.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Adeka
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted