Biscuit#0001
OP
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
OK so it all started when i started a game plugin using NTR CFW then my New3ds crashed and i rebooted into my emunand. then i got a error message when loading any of my CIA installed games and even my Health and Safety injected with FBI.When I rebooted The apps disappeared. I tried a old backup of my emunand and even tried with a copy of my sysnand nothing happens still the same. When i try and inject FBI I go into my emunand and load it but i try i once i get the error and then when i reboot it disappears. Any Help

The Error Message Says To Re download The Game From The ESHOP

EDIT: THE PROBLEM WAS CAKESFW AUTO BOOTING INTO EMUNAND

Last edited by AecdArmy,

loolee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Usually, when you get this error message, it is because the CFW did not apply patches on the nand it loads. So if you try to load unsigned CIAs, you get this error as it cannot validate it and ask to redownload in the hope to fix "data corruption" of the app.

But this is more a problem found with sysNand, are you sure NTR is working properly and load the emunand?

I would suggest to reinstall NTR from scratch.

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
OP
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
Usually, when you get this error message, it is because the CFW did not apply patches on the nand it loads. So if you try to load unsigned CIAs, you get this error as it cannot validate it and ask to redownload in the hope to fix "data corruption" of the app.

But this is more a problem found with sysNand, are you sure NTR is working properly and load the emunand?

I would suggest to reinstall NTR from scratch.

At the moment i get this error even if ntr is not loaded at the moment i cant inject a CIA at all because I cant inject FBI into Health And Safety

loolee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Yes, if NTR is not loaded, it means you are in *unmodified" sysnand, so you can't install CIA or inject anything.
And i would strongly advice to not mess with anything anymore as your sysnand is kind of very precious :)
Except if you have a backup, then you can still recover.

So, what you need to do, is boot in Homebrew menu using your favorite hax (ninjhax, browserhax, menuhax, ironhax) and then enable pastaCFW. Your console will reboot with patches applied. Once reboot, you load the homebre launcher again and you will then be able to use the FBI 3dsx to install FBI cia on sysnand or inject it in H&S app.

Once this is done, you'll only be able to load any CIAs app from sysnand if you load the pastaCFW from homebrew menu before.

But i once again warn you that you are doing this on your sysnand, not emunand.

Last edited by loolee,

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
OP
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, if NTR is not loaded, it means you are in *unmodified" sysnand, so you can't install CIA or inject anything.
And i would strongly advice to not mess with anything anymore as your sysnand is kind of very precious :)
Except if you have a backup, then you can still recover.

So, what you need to do, is boot in Homebrew menu using your favorite hax (ninjhax, browserhax, menuhax, ironhax) and then enable pastaCFW. Your console will reboot with patches applied. Once reboot, you load the homebre launcher again and you will then be able to use the FBI 3dsx to install FBI cia on sysnand or inject it in H&S app.

Once this is done, you'll only be able to start the FBI/H&S app from sysnand if you load the pastaCFW from homebrew menu.

But i once again warn you that you are doing this on your sysnand, not emunand.

Im using my emunand not my sysnand so i need help with emunand not sysnand

loolee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I do not know what to say more, if you get this error, it seems to be because it cannot run unsigned app, so it is because your CFW (in your case, NTR) does not apply patches on the nand it loads, whether sys or emu.

So, in the end, the problem lies with your CFW. It is why i asked you to reinstall it from scratch.

Did i you try to use another CFW like reinand or cakes?

Do you have linked or unlinked nands?
Do you use any bootloader?

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
OP
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
I do not know what to say more, if you get this error, it seems to be because it cannot run unsigned app, so it is because your CFW (in your case, NTR) does not apply patches on the nand it loads, whether sys or emu.

So, in the end, the problem lies with your CFW. It is why i asked you to reinstall it from scratch.

Did i you try to use another CFW like reinand or cakes?

Do you have linked or unlinked nands?
Do you use any bootloader?

I use cakesFW I will try to load RX in a minute
I have Unlinked Nands
I don't use Bootloader

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It seems the problem is with CakesFW It worked fine with RXTools

And now it works in cakes the problem is i want to be on 10.5 on cakes and if this happens agian i have to use my old backup and do you know where i can post a bug for cakes
EDIT: now cakes won't load the CIA's

OK I FIXED THE PROBLEM IT WAS CAKES ON AUTO BOOT :angry:

Last edited by AecdArmy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.