Homebrew N3DS Black screens randomly?

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a N3DS EUR 11.0 A9lh Luma3DS.

Basically randomly and not so frequently (happened about 3 times since February) black screens. This happens completely randomly (I was playing a game one time and the other times I was using a9lh payloads). I first noticed this issue after installing a9lh. I know the screen isn't damaged as I could get into luma3ds payloads and configuration. I think I also was running a self compiled version of a9lh (I think). I've now upgraded to the one in the guide. Original backups restored once getting into decrypt9 keeps the black screen, so I don't think it's a NAND issue? By the way it hasn't happened since I updated but I did update about a week ago and like I said above it doesn't happen frequently. Any help would be appreciated.

(Btw wasn't sure what forum to post in, so I went with homebrew :/)

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a N3DS EUR 11.0 A9lh Luma3DS.

Basically randomly and not so frequently (happened about 3 times since February) black screens. This happens completely randomly (I was playing a game one time and the other times I was using a9lh payloads). I first noticed this issue after installing a9lh. I know the screen isn't damaged as I could get into luma3ds payloads and configuration. I think I also was running a self compiled version of a9lh (I think). I've now upgraded to the one in the guide. Original backups restored once getting into decrypt9 keeps the black screen, so I don't think it's a NAND issue? By the way it hasn't happened since I updated but I did update about a week ago and like I said above it doesn't happen frequently. Any help would be appreciated.

(Btw wasn't sure what forum to post in, so I went with homebrew :/)

Probably arm9 related, earlier builds were buggy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night