Hardware N3DS Accessories

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this thread exists already or not. Anyway, here it is.

A nice grip I found for N3DS
Black Hand Grip Game Controller Handle Holder Stand for NEW Nintendo 3DS

$_57.JPG

NINTENDO NEW 3DS Rubber coating Grip Black CYBER Japan
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Cyber Gadget New Nintendo 3DS LL XL Rubber Coated Grip Navy

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw that on eBay. Not interested in it myself, I want a crystal case and pouch for it but there's nothing available :(

I prefer clear TPU cases. Had some pretty bad experiences with crystal cases in the past, including scratches on the console and a cracked case.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I prefer clear TPU cases. Had some pretty bad experiences with crystal cases in the past, including scratches on the console and a cracked case.
TPU cases I normally use on phones. I just don't like the look and feel of them on a handheld console. Kind of ruins the look.

There isn't a single scratch on my XL which has had a crystal case on it since I got it 1.5 years ago. It's still in mint condition. I doubt that would be the case had I not had a crystal case on it :)

Reactions: Zerousen

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TPU cases I normally use on phones. I just don't like the look and feel of them on a handheld console. Kind of ruins the look.

The Hori TPU case for the 3DSXL is actually quite nice, and doesn't look very bad at all. Granted, I don't actually use one myself, but I have recommended them to all of my friends that do. Personally, I find that most crystal cases feel too cheap or scratch easily, so I tend to avoid them as much as I can, though I suppose it is because of this that I haven't actually bothered to find a good one.

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hope there'll be a grip with shoulder button triggers like for the 3ds xl, i guess none like that is available yet...

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope there'll be a grip with shoulder button triggers like for the 3ds xl, i guess none like that is available yet...

I saw someone make a new thread with one of these in this section earlier today. Not sure if it has the shoulder triggers but it definitley added full hand grips to the N3DS XL.

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw someone make a new thread with one of these in this section earlier today. Not sure if it has the shoulder triggers but it definitley added full hand grips to the N3DS XL.
Link?

I think traditional trigger buttons would be pretty easy to pull off, mechanically speaking.

desam57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any limited edition faceplates for the N3DS coming out soon, or are any of them out already?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte