PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Ok I cant even get to Homebrew. Im on 10.3 and when I try to scan the QR code for Browser hax it brings me to the Browser and says I must update my system to use the browser.

What do I do? D:

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
My bad! Spotted this:
  1. Goto System Settings. Then change the datetime to January 1, 2000, 00:00.
  2. Use the browser 'Initialize savedata' option, before any page gets loaded triggering the browser-version message.
  3. Continue to use browserhax as normal.
  4. Note that you must not press the HOME button to return from the browser normally, otherwise you will have to reinitialize the savedata again. Once the datetime reaches January 2, you will have to repeat these steps if you want to continue using this bypass.

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I cant even get to Homebrew. Im on 10.3 and when I try to scan the QR code for Browser hax it brings me to the Browser and says I must update my system to use the browser.

What do I do? D:

With the message popping up it is now impossible to use Browserhax due to that message now going to appear every time you go into the browser. Your only option now is to get Ninjhax or something else to that effect.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: You can't use the bypass anymore, the message is already in. The bypass was meant to keep the system from sending that message.

Last edited by Boured,

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
With the message popping up it is now impossible to use Browserhax due to that message now going to appear every time you go into the browser. Your only option now is to get Ninjhax or something else to that effect.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: You can't use the bypass anymore, the message is already in. The bypass was meant to keep the system from sending that message.
Im unsure what your on about I did the bypass and im now in Homebrew lmao.

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello