n3ds 11.1.0-34U Question

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by liluvafan, Dec 29, 2016.

1. liluvafan
    OP

liluvafan Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2015
    United States
    Ok. It's finally time I make my first post. I'm a huge fan of the site, but I've always just been a lurker. Anyway, I finally got OoT for Christmas, and successfully installed oothax on my n3ds 11.1.0-34U using powersaves. I have been patiently waiting for anything to come up as far as next steps. I have heard about slowhax/waithax, and have been looking into that for downgrading to get CFW. I just wanted to see what anyone else had to say as far as my next steps with my n3ds, and what I can do now that I have HBL.

Also, I currently have 4 Swords, Alpha Sapphire, and OoT (duh).

On top of that, I also have an o3DS running cakesFW.

Thanks in advance.

2. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH A normal user

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Well, since you have an exploitable DSiWare game and you're on 11.1 you can already use Slowhax to inject a hacked savegame to be able to downgrade your NFIRM to 10.4 (but I'm sure you already knew that)

liluvafan likes this.
  3. liluvafan
    OP

liluvafan Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2015
    United States
    I had read about that. With the downgrade I should be able to get A9LH and Luma, Correct?

4. munchy_cool

munchy_cool GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 15, 2016
    United States
    3ds.guide should be of help :)

liluvafan likes this.
  5. liluvafan
    OP

liluvafan Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2015
    United States
    Ok, I'll be sure to check it out.

x65943 likes this.
  6. snoofly

snoofly GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2015
    United States
    That guide is awesome.

I used it today without issue to install A9lh/luma on an O3DS on 4.5, and then used that as my source DS to install luma to a N3DS on 11.0

i was just really careful to do exactly as it said but it is very clear and well written.

liluvafan likes this.