N2 Elite and skylanders question

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by Zhongtiao1, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Zhongtiao1
    OP

Zhongtiao1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2015
    United States
    I am thinking about getting an N2 Elite. Does anyone know if the N2 Elite works with skylanders characters on the switch? Since you don't need the portal, I am assuming it uses the same nfc type as the amiibos do. Or am I wrong?

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2

2. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    well Skylanders used a slightly different protocol than what Amiibos do dont they? so wont it still need one? as for the N2, if standard lil written-to NTAG215 stickers work (as my batch em are) i dont see why the N2 wouldnt

3. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
    i've a n2 elite and skylanders are not supported yet (not sure, though)

Xyphoseos likes this.
  4. hamrawk

hamrawk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2014
    United States
    Currently N2 doesn't have Skylanders support but the creators goal was to eventually have that as well as other toys-to-life systems like Disney Infinity, etc. No word or ETA on that at all, at this point it's just hopeful thinking on the developers end.

5. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
    yeah you're right, i've wrote to them and they respond me that they want to bring up the disney infinity lineup on the n2 elite...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice