n00b world order

Smatchmo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello,

i've been a member for a while (and a gbatemp lurker for much longer), and i figured it's finally time to get off my duff and intro myself.

i.
am smatchmo the trumpeteer, owner of a 17 month-old black ds lite, an r4ds (my first flash cart, soon to be my cousin's 1st flash cart this x-mas coz i'm cheap like that. plus, it's a really good gift & flash card intro for him anyway.), a one-eyed black cat named willy, and an ez flash+ with one o' them 3in1 dillios.
i like r4's speed but ez stole my heart, especially with the 3in1.

favorite commercial ds game, maybe fav all-time game: hotel dusk room 215
favorite ds homebrew game: powder
favorite emulator: neods
favorite console: turboduo
2nd favorite handheld: neogeo pocket color
first game played on Apple IIe
first console: Intellivision

likes: old skool gaming, NPR, beer, long walks on the beach, Home Movies, watching movies on my DS, pwning faises, making fun of MySpace (didja hear about the floridian myspacer who committed suicide on webcam?)
, War of Conquest, akira, b&w Inherit the Wind, true blood, HSX.com smoking schtuff, animation and other things that rule, people who share knowledge, being lazy, the BBC, kids in the hall.

dislikes: popsicle sticks (for real), post-N64 console gaming, people who say "i could care less" and "for god's sakes", vince vaughn, capitalization and various other things that are lame, being lazy, lightning.

wish list: DS wonderswan emulator for newer flashcards and a DS tg16 emulator that supports clean roms dumps (or w/e, coz i be superlazy), to find an nes/famicom emu that'll play the famicom Akira games (anyone know of any?).

welp, that's all i can think of for now.
i hate intro's anyway, so let's wrap this thing up.

greetings, gbatempers!
smile.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Smatchmo said:
hello,

i've been a member for a while (and a gbatemp lurker for much longer), and i figured it's finally time to get off my duff and intro myself.

i.
am smatchmo the trumpeteer, owner of a 17 month-old black ds lite, an r4ds (my first flash cart, soon to be my cousin's 1st flash cart this x-mas coz i'm cheap like that. plus, it's a really good gift & flash card intro for him anyway.), a one-eyed black cat named willy, and an ez flash+ with one o' them 3in1 dillios.
i like r4's speed but ez stole my heart, especially with the 3in1.

favorite commercial ds game, maybe fav all-time game: hotel dusk room 215
favorite ds homebrew game: powder
favorite emulator: neods
favorite console: turboduo
2nd favorite handheld: neogeo pocket color
first game played on Apple IIe
first console: Intellivision

likes: old skool gaming, NPR, beer, long walks on the beach, Home Movies, watching movies on my DS, pwning faises, making fun of MySpace (didja hear about the floridian myspacer who committed suicide on webcam?)
, War of Conquest, akira, b&w Inherit the Wind, true blood, HSX.com smoking schtuff, animation and other things that rule, people who share knowledge, being lazy, the BBC, kids in the hall.

dislikes: popsicle sticks (for real), post-N64 console gaming, people who say "i could care less" and "for god's sakes", vince vaughn, capitalization and various other things that are lame, being lazy, lightning.

wish list: DS wonderswan emulator for newer flashcards and a DS tg16 emulator that supports clean roms dumps (or w/e, coz i be superlazy), to find an nes/famicom emu that'll play the famicom Akira games (anyone know of any?).

welp, that's all i can think of for now.
i hate intro's anyway, so let's wrap this thing up.

greetings, gbatempers!
smile.gif

No, no. Too soon dude! Too FUCKIN' SOON!! Seriously why would you even mention that unless you was one of those people cheering him on to commit suicide!!
mad.gif

Smatchmo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
One-eyed black cat?
wtf.gif
You genetically modified your cat to a cyclops?

he was a neighborhood kitten who came down with some moggy virus a few months back & his left eye starting bulging out. the eyeball is still in its socket but it's scabbed over & seeps pus a little bit.
it doesn't seem to affect him as far as pain or discomfort goes, but i brought him inside when the temp started droppng below freezing. i'm surprised the little guy has lived this long, so i couldn't just let him freeze (and he most likely woulda frozen what with his eye leaking fluid).

for those who may have missed the reference, i named him willy after the pirate in the Goonies, one-eyed Willy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Going back 10 years lol