Gaming N00b At PSP Help

Blastoise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I know a lot about Hacking Nintendos products and Apple Products and such but nothing about the PSP.
I'm looking at buying a PSP tomorrow (3000, not a go). I am wondering is it Possible to hack the PSP 3000 to run... uhh... games that I have "aquired" through the internet ;D.
Is the PSP worth it? I have a DS and I feel im kinda done with that so I want to move on to a new Handheld. I went to my iPod touch but to be honest, the only real full game thats out there IMO is GTA CTW (which iv completed about 3 times).

So my 3 main questions are

- Is the PSP 3000 hackable to run pirated games. Is there any problems?
- Is the PSP 3000 worth it (around 278 dollars Australian)
and lastly
- What are some good games for the PSP that have great graphics.

Iv had a look around on other threads and forums but im still slightly confused. Your info will be appreciated!

ThankYou!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
A 3000 can be hacked, provided it is on the right firmware, however most 3000s in the market are on the latest firmware which is unhackable as of now AND if you do find a hackable/hacked one you can never turn it fully off or the custom firmware goes away. So it isn't worth it IMO, you're better off with a fully hackable 2000. Dissidia, Birth by Sleep, The 3rd Birthday, and Peace Walker are probably the best looking games so google them.

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Depending on where you live, but in Sydney (Australia) You can get yourself a PSP FAT (1000) for $90 (Used) from EBGames. You get to check them before purchase and have a 1 year warranty. All PSP Fat are hackable unlike the PSP 3000. I would recommend purchasing a PSP 1000 instead as new consoles are coming out and the PSP 1000 is capable of all the games the PSP 3000 can play.

Blastoise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bluelaserman said:
Depending on where you live, but in Sydney (Australia) You can get yourself a PSP FAT (1000) for $90 (Used) from EBGames. You get to check them before purchase and have a 1 year warranty. All PSP Fat are hackable unlike the PSP 3000. I would recommend purchasing a PSP 1000 instead as new consoles are coming out and the PSP 1000 is capable of all the games the PSP 3000 can play.

I'm in Perth, WA so the prices should be relatively the same.
Thanks for your info Goli and Bluelaserman. Any more info from others will be appreciated

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People summed it up,get a phat/slim(similar to lite,except more chances on being hackable),if you do get a lite,pray it will be hackable

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1