Hacking N-CARD

jrdehaisx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a dead topic, but still I just got this card today, cant get it to work with my ROMS... any idea? It just tells me that it can read the data to turn off and reenter the card, please help... m :'(

jrdehaisx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded some roms, I got the original Mario Kart DS so I copied the rom to the card, in 3 different languages, Spanish, USA, Jap, none of them work... they say the same thing, already formatted, updated everything possible on the website of the card... I got something funny, I can play the chihuaha dogs in Jap, but not the other versions, any good idea what I can do for this?

janos

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i have this card,Ultra N Card....new version 2007,i can't save the Bleach 2 games.....can someone tell me the official website?which i can upgrade the firmware??thanx...i really appreciated that...

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have this card,Ultra N Card....new version 2007,i can't save the Bleach 2 games.....can someone tell me the official website?which i can upgrade the firmware??thanx...i really appreciated that...

Give mt the rom number for the bleach game you cant save. I will try it out. I have no problems with my N card however i haven't played bleach so whats the rom number and i will download and try it for you.

chrispy01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having nothing but problems with the N-Card. I cant get any homebrews to work and the interface when you boot up into the card is all in Chinese I think. The net support is criptic at best. I also have a R4 and that thing is the real deal. R4 has its own web site and english blog.

The ncard works for some Rms But not anything else.
hate2.gif

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know how more user friendly N-Card could be. Sure, there's a lot of room for improvements, but it's very solid top-tier flashcart on its own as of now.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Complaining about the N-Card is completely do to stupidity. First of all, N-Card has a english website, second of all if you don't get the N-Card get the Neo MK5 firmware which can be used on the N-Card and use them as support. As for homebrew, support isn't too high but you can get pre formated homebrew from MK5 as well.

littlejaytee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you link the english website?

I've got the N-card. Most games i've tried work so far...but can't get Mario Hoops to work. The characters run around but the buttons don't work. Help anyone?

littlejaytee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's really wierd then. Cause i've tried the euro version, the japanese version and the US version...and they all have the same problem. The buttons on the right don't work during gameplay. Other than that all the other games i've tried work.

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's perfectly normal: on the normal settings, Mario Basket only need the D-Pad and the touch screen. Watch the tutorials to learn how to play.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you link the english website?

I've got the N-card. Most games i've tried work so far...but can't get Mario Hoops to work. The characters run around but the buttons don't work. Help anyone?

mario basketball works fine here
blink.gif
there isnt an english website for the n-card.
yes there is, the problem is its dead, and there are no download links at all, it just lists the system specs, the download page has no links on it.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes i know that thats what i ment you cant even get into the english section at the moment. i was talking to a member of the n-card team and he said the english section will be fixed soon. I also asked for action replay and soft reset he said "thats a very good idea...i will pass them on to my engineer":D

edc732000

Trophies
XP
Country
HEY Guys.. im planning to buy n-card... is it durable? how many months have your n-cards have been perfectly working? or are there any probs you have encountered.. need help baddly guys.. just dont want to waste bucks on here..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end