Gaming Mystery Games

Balious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know any good mystery games? I like them but I have no idea if I am good at them or not.

I currently have:
Another Code Two Memories
Mystery/Touch Detective 1 & 2

I don't mind what kind of mystery game it is I just have the urge right now to play lots of mystery games as I feel like I have played every other game. Also I used to have Hotel Dusk Room 215 but I am not quite sure if I get it again yet.

Tried searching but all I managed to find was pokemon mystery dungeon and some random things.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phoenix Wright 1-3 or Apollo Justice. Yeah, they are courtroom games, but there is a LOT of mystery solving involved too.
Jake Hunter is another mystery game. I heard it is wholly average though.
Syberia, or Secret Files: Tunguska might be up your alley too.
Another one I just discovered is Unsolved Crimes.
And finally there is Time Hollow by Konami. Kind of a supernatural mystery.

I would elaborate, but you should just google them. Anyway, hope I helped a bit.

Edit: And, "Flower Sun Rain". From the creator of Killer 7, and No More Heroes. Kind of surreal, but a mystery game for sure.

Balious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for those. I keep forgetting the Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice games are mystery. I only got Justice Of All left to play out of those 4 games.

From my quick search of Jake Hunter it seemed lots of people didn't like it but I give it a try another time. The others seem okay games from what I read and finding them now.

If theres any more mystery games please tell me.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say MAYBE Professor Layton. But deep down it's more of a puzzle game with some adventure elements too. Theresia is another adventure/mystery game. I hear it's pretty messed up, and scary. Kind of a horror, adventure.

Balious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. I shall try these when I get the chance. If anyone knows anymore mystery games then let me know.

CAMILEonFORLYF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like playimg mystery games too.. so far the best for me is Hotel Dusk. and also try those aforementioned titles. im playing Csi dark motives and jake HUnter.. so far they're ok for me., you can try Mystery P.I portrait of a thief., mystery case files: Millionheir, cate west the vanishing files. some of them i havent tried yet so if you want you could check them out.
yaynds.gif

agony

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
mystery case files: Millionheir and Mystery P.I portrait of a thief are hidden-object games. There isn't much mystery. But if you like looking for a list of things in a room cramped with things, try Mystery case files: Millionheir. It's one of the better ones I have played.

Balious

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Will try them out when I can.

Some of these games are harder then I thought they were.
Another Code is confusing for me on controls (Even the walkthrough does not save me with what I gotta do which is turn the handle to lower the bridge. Perhaps im just being dumb at it but will try it again soon).

Theresia I don't know makes me feel scared. Even though I can play and watch horror games/films like Resident Evil. It just has the dark horror mystery to it that makes me want to solve even though I don't wanna play it alone. This game will sure interest me
smile.gif

Mystery Detective 1 right now gave me a little struggle but that was because I thought the item at the start was something else but I managed to solve it after (tutorial).

Are there any other mystery games or are they all been said?
Would the games that run on SCUMMVM count as them? (monkey island etc) I think I completed most of these too apart from a certain few.

sleight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Best Mystery Game I've ever played on the DS is Prof. Layton and the Curious Village
it's really fun to play

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
Jake Hunter is a mystery game. It's a "mystery" how any company could actually come up with that crap!!!
haha, i got my Ninteno Power in the mail today, and when reading through it, I found out that the company actually looked at their emails about the game, and its missed mark (how good it could have been) and are making sort of a 1.5 - It has 3 new mysteries, and 3 of the old ones. I hope they fixed their mistake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh