Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States

WTF said:
"Attention, please! I am sick of RPGs with gender-confused boy heroes with their spikey hair and ginormous swords living out an absurd ultimate fantasy.

"My name is Elise, and I can change things. No, seriously. When I travel, I expect things around me to go my way. If they don't, I can make them!

"In My World, My Way, I can change the landscape when it doesn't suit me, make monsters give me more money, and always take the first turn in battle. I can also make enemies go away if I don't feel like fighting, shut down their magic abilities, and even make quests solve themselves. Sure, other RPGs let you explore lands and fight monsters, but how many of them let you change the world around you?

"If those walking, talking manchild clichés can leave their farms and their tiny villages - saying tearful goodbyes to their uncles or surrogate parents - and save the universe in the course of a few hours, I'm sure a resourceful girl like me will have the world wrapped around my finger in no time."

Coming February 2009 to the Nintendo DS.

icon11.gif
My World, My Way Official Website

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This hasn't been posted yet?
I saw it yesterday on DSFanboy, I forgot to check if it was posted already
tongue.gif

Looks nice, Atlus is really one of my favorite companies, so I'm certainly getting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: