my wiiu no longer returns hdmi and gamepad signal

Exotical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some obscure reason, when I launched cbhc, I lost the signal of the gamepad and the hdmi, you have a lead?
Uh, you font luanch CBHC, it autoboots.
This does not mean that the Wii U is bricked.

HideLeOuf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i've launched it from the wiiu menu, then, my gamepad view freezed (haxchi music in loop) and when i've relaunched my wiiu, i had any signal from anywhere.

Trophies
XP
i've launched it from the wiiu menu, then, my gamepad view freezed (haxchi music in loop) and when i've relaunched my wiiu, i had any signal from anywhere.
Alright so did you launch it from Home on purpose? Or on accident? Because CBHC is known to cause boot-loop errors when launched from home. Hence the: DON'T TOUCH ME!! title. Not sure what to answer specifically as I've never used CBHC (was afraid I'd accidentally launch it like this, lol) But I would assume CBHC has a method of Homebrew booting before the Home menu is actually processed into booting, doing so you could try to uninstall CBHC, otherwise you could use your NAND backup to try to un-brick but this would also require hard-mod and / or soldering experience which most people on this forum don't seem to have. Another option that was JUST released a few days ago was Gary's USB recovery mode, which in theory could help with the case here.

Trophies
XP
thanks a lot dude (lulz3xploit)
Yeah I knew it was you lmao, cuz HideLeOuf was referenced on your GitHub page :P If you wanna check out the USB Recovery mode I can link the forum page, or you can just find it via title in the Wii U section as (understandably) it's recieving a lot of attention atm. For your case specifically I'd use the CBHC Unbrick Guide without soldering thread.

Trophies
XP
So.. hella weird coincidence but my Wii U literally just started doing the same thing, no HDMI signal, no Gamepad connection. Nothing, not even using CBHC and I have Tiramisu on my console, still refuses to do anything even without SD or USB inserted. From the sounds and everything it seems the console is booting just fine, as disc drive works properly, then fan goes into idle just as it normally does when booting, however it's just simply refusing to allow HDMI or Gamepad visuals. Kind of at a loss with what to do here as Cold Booting into a different config isnt even possible in this case, and the USB Exploit isnt something I can do atm.

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So.. hella weird coincidence but my Wii U literally just started doing the same thing, no HDMI signal, no Gamepad connection. Nothing, not even using CBHC and I have Tiramisu on my console, still refuses to do anything even without SD or USB inserted. From the sounds and everything it seems the console is booting just fine, as disc drive works properly, then fan goes into idle just as it normally does when booting, however it's just simply refusing to allow HDMI or Gamepad visuals. Kind of at a loss with what to do here as Cold Booting into a different config isnt even possible in this case, and the USB Exploit isnt something I can do atm.
My PC sometimes do the same thing

HideLeOuf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i've buyed a pi zero, i'll get a try

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_3XC94yzeo