Gaming My wii won't update to 4.3

daza14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there im new to this site and i was wondering why my wii won't update to 4.3 it starts but then i get an error i was on 4.0 softmodded with homebrew but the first time i tried to update to 4.3 homebrew was wiped off and i cant access the shop channel please please can some one help me
nayps3.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How to update the shop channel:
Download the latest NUS Downloader HERE, extract it and start the NUS Downloader.exe, select Extras - Retrieve Common Key (key.bin), then type 0001000248414241 in the top-left box and let the v box free, mark Pack -> WAD and Start NUS Download, after this type 0000000100000038 in the top-left box and remove everything in the version box and Start NUS Download. After this you will have two folders with the wads inside.
Use Wad Manager v1.7 and IOS249 or IOS36 if you don't have it to install them.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

daza14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep im going to resoftmod on 4.3 im just waiting for my lego indiana jones to come through the post and also is there any wngs ay once i resoftmod to format my wii to factory settings (virgin wii) lol

Lord-x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know how many times it has been stated in multiple posts not to update. There is no advantage to be gain from updating to 4.3. all you needed was to get the latest ios and everything would have been good.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lord-x said:
I don't know how many times it has been stated in multiple posts not to update. There is no advantage to be gain from updating to 4.3. all you needed was to get the latest ios and everything would have been good.
rolleyes.gif
But that's too late.
@daza14:
Great to hear you will be able to hack your wii.

daza14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
VERY TURE LORD-X

but i don't know what was going though my head when i updated i guess i was just bored all i want to know is how to make my wii a 4.3 virgin

thanks for the help fix94

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
daza14 said:
VERY TURE LORD-X

but i don't know what was going though my head when i updated i guess i was just bored all i want to know is how to make my wii a 4.3 virgin

thanks for the help fix94
Why virgin? If you want warranty it's too late. You will loose it with installing the homebrew channel because it's impossible to remove it.

daza14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT

BUT LAST QUESTION AFTER I RESOFTMOD IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE MY WII A 4.3 VIRGIN (RESTORE TO FACTORY SETTINGS)
yaywii.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
daza14 said:
FIX94 THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT

BUT LAST QUESTION AFTER I RESOFTMOD IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE MY WII A 4.3 VIRGIN (RESTORE TO FACTORY SETTINGS)
yaywii.gif
Do a wii initial and resoftmod your wii after this using modmii, look in sicky thread in the wii hacking section! It will update everything for you that your wii is fully working again!

daza14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
whats a wii initial?

right i want to resent everything because i was on 4.0 all sorted with wiiflow and other stuff but i wanted to get on the wii shop channel so i tried wii scu it did'nt work so i tried dop-mii it didnt work to so then i just decided to update and re-softmod but when i updated it came up with an error half way all the times i have tried but my wii dispplays im on 4.3 but i still could not access the wii shop chanel so i just want to reset every thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1