RAMIHERZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello Guys.
i Modded my wii u with hombrew launcher and a few day after thats like 6 days or 7 i will start up the wii u but it bricked but i have fix this and load again the tiramisu thing on the wii u but when i will start up the wii u the tiramisu loader doesnt start and when i open mii maker/hombrewlauncher, setting, heal and safety information, internet browser the console will freezing and i must turn it off to boot up it again.

What can i do pls help me

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Some additional info would be helpful.

Which guide did you follow for the original jailbreak/modding?
How did the console brick and how did you recover from the said brick?

My initial hunch is either SD card going bad or NAND issues. Might be NAND as the damage seems pretty widespread (depenging on what you have done to recover from the brick and guides followed.)

RAMIHERZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Some additional info would be helpful.

Which guide did you follow for the original jailbreak/modding?
How did the console brick and how did you recover from the said brick?

My initial hunch is either SD card going bad or NAND issues. Might be NAND as the damage seems pretty widespread (depenging on what you have done to recover from the brick and guides followed.)
so i follow the steps by the youtuber funkyscott so the newest version and i unbricked the console with an rasperry pi pico 250 by gary oder nichts with the files recovery menu and udpih uv2

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Okay, you have UDPIH available, which is good. What I'd do is to grab the console logs to SD using udpih and looking for errors in there. The thing with logs is that they are not completely in chronological order, so you need to do bit of searching to find the latest ones (you can see the date & time tagged next to error.)

It seems that the unbrick is halfway done and some bits are still missing, the logs should help a bit finding the correct ones.

RAMIHERZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Okay, you have UDPIH available, which is good. What I'd do is to grab the console logs to SD using udpih and looking for errors in there. The thing with logs is that they are not completely in chronological order, so you need to do bit of searching to find the latest ones (you can see the date & time tagged next to error.)

It seems that the unbrick is halfway done and some bits are still missing, the logs should help a bit finding the correct ones.
no, the problem is I can no longer run homebrew and the internet browser no longer works either. thats why i need help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1