Hacking My Wii : Console full of problems!

MrCROFT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi Guys.

I have a blue Wii RVL-101 USA 4.3u hacked with pimp my wii and my usb loader is the Wii Flow.

I wanted to play Tomb Raider Underworld, then in the first attempt to play i get a black screen. After several attempts I run the game with video in PAL 50hz (bacause the game is PAL) but it only lasted a few seconds because the game crashed in the cutscene, where the control didn't work and a strange loud sound came from the tv and the same happened with the NTSC version that even skipping the cutscene few seconds later, during the game it crashed again with the same problem.

It is not the first time this happens, I have played the game Project Zero 2: Wii Edition (PAL) which occasionally crashed during the game and control was vibrating incessantly and a loud sound came out from the TV. But when I played the NTSC-J version of the game runned wonderfully only with a problem: I DO NOT UNDERSTAND JAPANESE ... But that was not a problem because I beat the game anyway!.

The cutscenes in any game get waging.

I Would like to know why this happens and if you guys know a way to solve it. And if these things happen also happens in a MOD Chip if the problem is in the online hack, or in the HD, or in the console, or in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...