my usb connector doesnt work

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by aarjab, May 26, 2009.

May 26, 2009

my usb connector doesnt work by aarjab at 10:48 PM (783 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. aarjab
    OP

Newcomer aarjab Member

United States
    My usb connector doesnt work. When i put it in my computure the red light is on but it says please insert a disk into the dirve or something like that. How do I fix this problem. Its really weird becuase the usb stopped working on some random day. I've had the r4 for 1 year now so i dont understand why it stopped working. And another question is how do i stop the moonshell from stop freezing. I already read psycho blaster's sticky but i dont know what the soft reset is.....

2. JabusMaximoose

Newcomer JabusMaximoose Newbie

United Kingdom
    If you bought a mini SD card that came with a (full size) SD adapter, just put the mini sd into the adapter, and that into the SD card reader on your pc (assuming you have one.)
    Then just go to my computer and find which drive its in, its what i do [​IMG]

3. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Best solution... Get a new reader. Most flashcarts don't come with sturdy readers so I would recommend to get a all new reader. Maybe a branded one so that it may last longer. I am using a Transcend SDHC/MMC Reader S5. Very portable and very useful. Only thing is, you need a SD Card adapter. So if you don't have one of those, you can't use the one I use x3

You can get a few off of DealExtreme too.... A lot of people have chosen to get this one: Micro SD Card Reader ($2.06 USA). But not sure if it reads SDHC... So yea. Just look around and read reviews on the reader. I am afraid I can't tell much about your Reader.

4. aarjab
    OP

Newcomer aarjab Member

United States
    um i did go to my computure and i did click on my removal disk and it said please insert a disk into this drive. So all i have to do is buy a new usp conector? And how do you fix the moonshell problem