ROM Hack Question My Time at Portia hack

Nospire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hey everyone. Sorry for my bad english. =)
Playing the game "My time at Portia", faced with problems with the translation. At the moment my results are:

Fully unpacked “base-nsp с update”. I found the file with the desired text - it’s “LocalDb.bytes”. Also I don’t have problems with transcription of this. But the main problem is that system can’t accept the changed file. Doesn’t matter how exactly I change the file ( one word, few words or symbols) - game doesn’t change.

I thought maybe the game can’t see “layerfs”, but it’s not. There are no problems with seeing other files (like files that responsible for change in characteristics for getting level or responsible for items\money at the start of the game).

I thought maybe the translation is in other files of the game (but the guide says that I have to change this file). Then I decided to check this information by changing the chest size (number of available slots) - I changed 20 slots to 30 and still no results. I’m stuck. Please, help me :3

Reactions: rodrigues14

gnilwob

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Playing the game "My time at Portia", faced with problems with the translation. At the moment my results are:

Fully unpacked “base-nsp с update”. I found the file with the desired text - it’s “LocalDb.bytes”. Also I don’t have problems with transcription of this. But the main problem is that system can’t accept the changed file. Doesn’t matter how exactly I change the file ( one word, few words or symbols) - game doesn’t change.

I thought maybe the game can’t see “layerfs”, but it’s not. There are no problems with seeing other files (like files that responsible for change in characteristics for getting level or responsible for items\money at the start of the game).

I thought maybe the translation is in other files of the game (but the guide says that I have to change this file). Then I decided to check this information by changing the chest size (number of available slots) - I changed 20 slots to 30 and still no results. I’m stuck. Please, help me :3

Hi, I am trying to hack the new game.
I follow your code here.
Code:
{
    "PlayerInstacneId": 4000001,
    "PlayerActorId": 1,
    "PlayerPosition": {
        "x": -4.77,
        "y": -3.22,
        "z": 40.48
    },
    "Money": 9999999,
    "InitItems": [
    {"id":2070003,"number":1}
    ]
}

Is there a database id ?
How can I add more item ?
Thanks.

deller89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
for Version 1.0.0

- decreased crafting time
- Storages limit increased

-extract to sd:\\atmosphere\titleid

Attachments

• LocalDb.bytes_for_v1.0.0.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 192

rodrigues14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Hi i want to translate this game for switch, you can help me extract unity files? Hope we can have sucess togther

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat