My thoughts on GS:DD

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by PeregrinFig, Dec 10, 2010.

1. PeregrinFig
    OP

PeregrinFig A miserable little pile of secrets

Jun 18, 2010
    United States
    Michigan
    I just finished playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn today, and wanted to discuss some parts of it. For anyone that hasn't finished the game yet, I suggest you stop reading right here, because the spoiler tag will contain a huge amount of spoilers.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. JinTrigger

JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    For the sake of not ruining anything for anyone I'm putting my entire post in spoilers

Warning: Spoilers inside!

3. Sop

Sop groovy dude lmao

Banned
    Nov 14, 2010
    qld
    I think golden sun IV will be on a console game as well, if it was that would be nice.

4. clonesniper666

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    The Great Underworld Warzone
    I was very happy with Dark Dawn and I think you have some good issues about it but they still were not big enough that you did not enjoy the game. I too wish I could have seen more of the GBA characters but that is fine as long as they are in the fourth game. This may be the only game I have ever replayed to get a 100% save for on the DS, too bad I forgot how much dialogue takes place in the beginning.

5. clonesniper666

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    The Great Underworld Warzone
    Edit: sorry for the double post my internet went slow for a second and I hit the post reply button again.

6. Evo.lve

Evo.lve All that you could be.

Oct 11, 2010
    Away from you.
    Would you mind not double posting the same thing...

I never got around to playing GSDD. Stupid dim dragon.