Hardware My right Joycon doesn't connect in hanheld mode

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 909
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
The strange thing is, when i connect it to the Switch, it DOES charge, but my switch doesn't detect it in hanheld mode, in wireless mode it works perfect, does anyone know what can be the issue...? and the problem is my Joycon, i used another Joycon and it works handheld without problems.

Agilato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing, do not reset your system, you can end up with a brick that can't pass initializing screen!
I had one of those on repair, traces got broken after good hit, person decided to reset it and it made switch unusable....

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
One thing, do not reset your system, you can end up with a brick that can't pass initializing screen!
I had one of those on repair, traces got broken after good hit, person decided to reset it and it made switch unusable....
But, i have my switch modded with atmosphere and a Backup NAND... is there any brick chance?

Agilato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The Nintendo Switch" always have a room to be a brick!
Sorry but i am more confident in Hardware part of the switch.

Reactions: BvanBart

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The strange thing is, when i connect it to the Switch, it DOES charge, but my switch doesn't detect it in hanheld mode, in wireless mode it works perfect, does anyone know what can be the issue...? and the problem is my Joycon, i used another Joycon and it works handheld without problems.
The pins in the JoyCon might be dirty or corroded. Give them a scrubbing using a contact cleaner (for example IPA) and a toothbrush and let them dry before you try again.

Reactions: Agilato

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-