Beige

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, there is good reason for the Matte Finish on a DSi, other than the lack of fingerprints XD
What did "i" do? I made a stencil out of an inverted skull printed on cardstock, then cut it out and laid it over my DSi's surface. I traced it with the silver marker and then removed the stencil for coloring. Then I put "DSi" on there, just for fun XD
DSi_WOA_by_BeigeFennec.jpg

Please note, I've done a few more touch-ups since this photo, things are a bit neater and more solid.

Beige

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JDMEVOIXMR said:
bigger and more pics?
Not much more to see, it's just the one angle, but sure. I'm thinking that I might at some other details to the left and right of the top screen, not sure what details yet...

QUOTE(zero383 @ May 12 2009, 12:25 AM) Not bad. It would look better on a black DSi
smile.gif
Yeah, I know, but I liked the blue. Tell you what, if I can get someone to let me draw on their black DSi, then I'll do it XD

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Would have been better with spraypaint, so you couldn't see the pen marks. And if you'd got someone with better handwriting to write DSi
tongue.gif
Otherwise, good work.

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
Sorry to hear about that.

ahaha. hilarious.
imho, I think it totally ruined a perfectly good handheld and killed any possibility of returns for defects or resell value.
DSi added "logo" killed it especially being silver on a baby blue. haha.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Blythe31 said:
Vague Rant said:

ahaha. hilarious.
imho, I think it totally ruined a perfectly good handheld and killed any possibility of returns for defects or resell value.
OK, once more, this guy did this because he wanted it that way and he likes it, no need for comments such as "you ruined it", "it sucks" etc. That is considered as flaming..

You can leave constructive criticism, or you can say something nice about it..

And also, markers can be cleaned up..

Be nice guys/gals
smile.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
The logo is okay, not sure about the 'DSi' part though. And it would have looked very nice on a black DSi, with spay paint.

I'm tempted to do a golden Triforce on mine when I get it. Then again, I'm the guy who's been waiting for LOZ OoT and MM to be ported onto the DS(i).
tongue.gif

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
Black case would of looked better , with a lite blue only cloud Don't look lame, silver is 2 close to blue, try some contrast.

Beige

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Blythe31 said:
Vague Rant said:

ahaha. hilarious.

OK, once more, this guy did this because he wanted it that way and he likes it, no need for comments such as "you ruined it", "it sucks" etc. That is considered as flaming..

You can leave constructive criticism, or you can say something nice about it..

And also, markers can be cleaned up..

Be nice guys/gals
smile.gif

Thanks for being clear about that. I know spraypaint and a black DSi would have been better, but it was MY choice, not like I tried drawing on your DSi behind your back XD

QUOTE(anaxs @ May 12 2009, 04:43 PM)
you should hav spray painted it....would look much more proffesional and more solid

I've done more touch-ups since the first image, things are looking neater and neater, and it looks better in person.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Wait a minute, can you actually wipe that off your DS? I wouldn't mind trying for myself if you could...
I'd like to do something like that to but maybe with spray paint and a stencil cause if I didn't do it with that it would look horrible
ph34r.gif
so can you wipe it off?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1