Gaming MY PSP

gilesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we have had are psp for 1 mouth now we got one that was chiped but my 11 year old has lost memroy card i have paid for new 4 gb one put how do i put chip back on memroy card help pls

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
your son lost his 4 gb memory card which came with the psp and you are asking how to put a new memory card? right?

buy new one..
product1_3827.jpg

that is how it looks like.

gilesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkRey said:
your son lost his 4 gb memory card which came with the psp and you are asking how to put a new memory card? right?

buy new one..
product1_3827.jpg

that is how it looks like.

ive got that m8 i went to game and got one put how do i put the chip back on so i can play iso or cso files thou my memroy card m8

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what you are talkig about is not a chip but a custom firmware. unless your 11y.o installed the official firmware over the custom firmware that i assume you have on your psp. then you have to use the pandora battery and magic memstick to pt it back on.

gilesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delta123 said:
what you are talkig about is not a chip but a custom firmware. unless your 11y.o installed the official firmware over the custom firmware that i assume you have on your psp. then you have to use the pandora battery and magic memstick to pt it back on.

thank you -- but how do i do that m8 and is it hard to do ive got the memory card here

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well making the magic memory stick is the easy part if you are on winxp there are loads of windows based programs that can help you on that front. making the battery can be a bit more tricky. you can either buy the battery, or you can make it out of a old fat psp battery. or the first slim battery if yo have a slim.

but i direct you to this topic

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=68111

gilesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delta123 said:
well making the magic memory stick is the easy part if you are on winxp there are loads of windows based programs that can help you on that front. making the battery can be a bit more tricky. you can either buy the battery, or you can make it out of a old fat psp battery. or the first slim battery if yo have a slim.

but i direct you to this topic

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=68111

will i not have the battery i have the slim psp

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For starters, how about go into the system menu and tell us what version firmware the PSP is running.. because if it is custom, then we dont need to send you on a wild goose chase here.

gilesy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmperorOfCanada said:
For starters, how about go into the system menu and tell us what version firmware the PSP is running.. because if it is custom, then we dont need to send you on a wild goose chase here.

system software 3.71 m33-3

is this right

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gilesy said:
EmperorOfCanada said:

system software 3.71 m33-3

is this right

Jesus, just format the memory stick and put whatever you want back on there.

Offtopic: Please learn proper grammar and punctuation. You look like a tool.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
your already on a custom firmware. so all you need to do is put the memstick in and format the sick in the psp. that should give you all the directories you need. when you download a iso or cso file put in the the iso directory on the root of the memstick.

i recommend you update to 4.01m33-3 first. but only if you know what you are doing. that way you can do a network update safely through dark alex`s servers. i dont know when he implemented that system. he might ahve done that in 3.71 but i am not too sure.

*beat me to it

Jasonage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd just like to add, I seriously doubt this person has any children. Unless he had sex when he was like, 1.

What he thinks, is that the firmware is kept on the memory card, and each memory card has a different firmware.

D

Deleted User

Sigh

The "chip" is in the firmware itself, you can still play ISOs and CSOs off this new memory card
rolleyes.gif

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
I don't know what they told you, but caps lock is NOT cruise control to cool.

Try to write in legible English and maybe someone would answer your question.
He didn't use any caps, "hankchill".

@OP : Plug your PSP into the computer with the USB cable. In the main menu of the PSP, scroll to the left and choose USB connection. Open up your PSP's file index from your computer. At the root of the memory, you put the games in this folder.
view.php

If you do not have the folder, create it.
It must be named "ISO".

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Gore said:
hankchill said:
I don't know what they told you, but caps lock is NOT cruise control to cool.

Try to write in legible English and maybe someone would answer your question.
He didn't use any caps, "hankchill".
Its not like it was edited shortly after hankchill posted or anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1