Gaming My PSP Imploded

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still think it was self inflicted because the damage looks nearly identical to a PSP I had around a year and a half ago some inconsiderate asshole in a hurry broke for me getting off a plane. Took his luggage from above, swung it down in a hurry into my leg, which happened to have my satchel on top of it with the psp inside a squishy case and it has the same puncture type impact so that's why I call shenanigans.

I've lost my temper a few times and started to squeeze the thing before (previous one) and that screen is not that hard of plastic, not really much more than what Nintendo has done in the past and I know a good little pressure being constantly applied long enough, or even a moderate type impact even from dropping one from a good foot away onto a corner of sorts will do that. One that would rupture from a heat issue or something would disperse differently than as seen in the image as it's a centralized crack.

But perhaps he's the one in a million that got lucky, but even if I'm right I doubt it would be admitted as it's easier to convince yourself it was random or an accident than to blame yourself and look bad when asking for help. Either way, a screwdriver, a gentle touch, and a replacement LCD off some website would be best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: