Gaming my psp bricked?

• Thread starter Deleted-119707
  • Start date
  • Views 1,368
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted-119707

OP
i own a psp phat, and i thinks its bricked. when i push up th power button, the green light shines on then quickly turns off. i tried to unbrick it using pandora, i inserted the pandora battery and the screen doesnt turn on. the green light just flashes constantly. i dont know if its a brick because pandora should do the work, im just wondering if its a hardware fault.
thanks.
ps, i tried google and all i got was a bricked psp and how to unbrick it... not helpfull...
nicky041192

D

Deleted User

OP
make sure you have the Magic Memory Stick inserted into the PSP when inserting the Pandora battery.

A PSP can never become truly bricked, unless you have done something to cause the RAM to become unwritable. Even with a dead NAND you can still carry on using it with Time Machine.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
i did insert the magic memory stick...
how can i use Time Machine when my psp doesnt turn on?

D

Deleted User

OP
Download PSP Pandora Deluxe 3.0 and set it up to use the Time Machine IPL, also try setting up DC8 and make sure to set up the button to hold down on startup from Pandora. I use Up for DC8 and L for TM.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
um, when i insert the pandorra, the power light constantly flashes on and off cinstantly without the lcd screen soming on

vaan661

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicky041192 said:
Rucario said:
Can u acess the Recovery Menu?

nope

Hold the R trigger and the power button i'm sure it would work cause after many test and flaws when my psp used to brike I always knew that the recovery menu would work... also make sure you have a pandora battery and a magic mem stick

and a time machine to travel back in time im joking but an application called time machine and I'm sure your psp will be brand new again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass