my ps4 9.00 jailbreak

Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it usually shuts down badly
or that it takes a while to turn off and when I turn it on a screen appears that looks for errors and I skip it and press circle
or that it turns off by itself as if I unplug the ac cable and when I turn it on it tells me that I have unplugged the ac cable
or it doesn't turn off and I wait an hour and hope that it turns off and finally I hold down ignition for 15 seconds and at startup the same thing tells me that I have unplugged the ac cable
or that it takes a while to turn off and when I turn it on a screen appears that looks for errors and I skip it and press circle
or that it turns off by itself as if I unplug the ac cable and when I turn it on it tells me that I have unplugged the ac cable
or it doesn't turn off and I wait an hour and hope that it turns off and finally I hold down ignition for 15 seconds and at startup the same thing tells me that I have unplugged the ac cable
sto facendo prove
i'm doing tests
i tried clicking goldhen before turning it off and it turns off wrong
i tried with the guest account and it shuts down badly
I tried to shut it down with orbis toolbox and it shuts down badly
I'm afraid it will damage the hdd
I'm going crazy

Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It is kernel panic, get used to it.
come risolvo?
ho formattato
ho reinstallato il 9.00 e non si è risolto il problema
ho ricostruito il database e niente
ho ripristinato le impostazioni predefinite e neanche così
ho ripristinato il backup che ho creato una volta e sempre si spegne male
It is kernel panic, get used to it.
can it be solved?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
come risolvo?
ho formattato
ho reinstallato il 9.00 e non si è risolto il problema
ho ricostruito il database e niente
ho ripristinato le impostazioni predefinite e neanche così
ho ripristinato il backup che ho creato una volta e sempre si spegne male

can it be solved?

You can't prevent it since it does happen with exploitable PS4.

Reactions: KiiWii

eemcmCL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
That happened to me, at the moment of turning off the console it was like disconnecting it directly from the electricity (it seemed that a kp was produced just at the moment of turning off and when turning on again, it began to check the disk), even the hard disk towards a weird noise. I noticed that it always happened when I used the Homebrew Store (old version, I don't use it anymore). When I stopped using that app, my console magically stopped crashing.

It's been almost a year since then and I never had that error, I also changed the hdd for a 7200rpm one.

Try running only the jailbreak, without opening apps, plugins, tricks, etc. Just run games and turn off the console, to rule out that something is interfering with the shutdown.

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
My PS4 on 9.00 has been pretty stable regarding KP's. Been using both Leeful's and Prb's sites for exploit and GoldHEN while waiting for ESP32 to arrive. I'm not using any cheat options etc. for what's it worth - could possibly go with older GoldHEN without those myself to be honest... One beta GoldHEN - 2.3.8(?) - refused to shutdown and Orbis Toolkit has caused some instability but that's it.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the exploits are race attack like the early wiiu apps, which were very unstable. It wouldn't shut the wiiu down, just fail. Though, it could be just a webkit exploit there.

Horizon0D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried one it's good for ps4 slim and it doesn't work with my ps4 slim because it's a different model
then i found another exploit then i try it
maybe there is a trick to not panic the kernel
I found a video on youtube
before starting a game i have to start the playroom and i start the video
then I close the video and start the game
after playing I start the playroom and start the video
finally I close the playroom and turn off the ps4 and it shuts down fine
I think it works I did it 2 times and the ps4 turned off fine
the ps4 thinks that there is no modification by starting the playroom which is original and it always turns off well perhaps we hope
I have 9.00
precisely I have to do as he does. I understand that the ps4 shuts down normally with this method

Last edited by Horizon0D,

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I tried one it's good for ps4 slim and it doesn't work with my ps4 slim because it's a different model
then i found another exploit then i try it
maybe there is a trick to not panic the kernel
I found a video on youtube
before starting a game i have to start the playroom and i start the video
then I close the video and start the game
after playing I start the playroom and start the video
finally I close the playroom and turn off the ps4 and it shuts down fine
I think it works I did it 2 times and the ps4 turned off fine
the ps4 thinks that there is no modification by starting the playroom which is original and it always turns off well perhaps we hope
I have 9.00
precisely I have to do as he does. I understand that the ps4 shuts down normally with this method

Having a kernel panic now and then is expected on HEN PS4. Having one on every shutdown isn't. So there's something going on on your system that isn't quite working. It might be the JB website or GoldHEN version or features you're using. Without further information on those it's hard to find or suggest any workaround really.

For what it's worth, once my PS4 slim was jailbroken the first thing I did was to uninstall playroom. Never liked Singstars, Playrooms or whatever random crap console manufacturers felt like forcing on your console.

//EDIT Also the memstick image used could be a factor for KP's. I use mrdude's memstick image and it has been working excellently. Only minor drawback is the missing notice about unreadable stick, but I just wait for 5 seconds after inserting it before pressing OK.

Last edited by lwiz,
Reactions: Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM