My PS Vita cannot detect the QCMA Savedata folder???

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Hikenkami, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Hikenkami
    OP

Hikenkami GBAtemp Regular

Nov 30, 2015
    France
    Hi all,

I am desperately trying to use the tip to transfer directly our uncompressed vpk's via the tutorial which tells us to put every file into the VHBL0123X, and then do the transfer, but when I go to "copy content" and "restore save data" nothing appears, I just get a message saying "no savedata backup". And the most frustrating thing is that I ALREADY used this thing, to transfer a sce_module, I can even see it on my pspemu folder via vitashell, but I cannot make tha fuc*** VHBL0123X folder appear again on my content transfer utility on my Vita...

If you have any ideas, I strongly appreciate

2. kato kalon

kato kalon Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2016
    United States
    After you added the folder did you right click on the qcma icon on the task bar and select update database?

Last edited by kato kalon, Sep 25, 2016
  3. Hikenkami
    OP

Nov 30, 2015
    France
    Yeah, it tells me 1280 elements were added... (it s a uncompressed game), and the name of my folder is PSAVEDATA and note SAVEDATA, is it normal?

4. retrofan_k

retrofan_k GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 31, 2013
    Belarus
    Caves
    To save any issues. Make a folder in one of the PSP saves on the PC and copy the VPK to that, then use QCMA to transfer the save from the PC to the Vita. Install the VPK or whatever you want to do and then delete the save containing the VPK on the Vita. Transfer another VPK to the same PSP save on the PC, refresh the database and repeat.

5. Hikenkami
    OP

Nov 30, 2015
    France
    I am gonna try to shoot a video of the whole process so maybe you guys can pinpoint the problem

6. Hikenkami
    OP

Nov 30, 2015
    France

Here it is, if someone gets what is happening... Many thanks

7. retrofan_k

retrofan_k GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 31, 2013
    Belarus
    Caves
    You are selecting restore (Restauer), so instead choose "Copier du Contenu" PC - PSvita/Applications/Saved Data/PSP Other and select the save that has the VPK copied to it on the PC.

8. Hikenkami
    OP

Nov 30, 2015
    France
    Fuck. I am so sorry, didn't remember that was the option at all. Thanks a bunch

PS: i've got 6 Go free on the Vita, the VPK is 3,8 Go, when I try to copy it, it tells me 1,6 is lacking to do the transfer??

Last edited by Hikenkami, Sep 25, 2016