Hacking My Original R4 ..

rayhien9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soo...I got the 3DS Today..and im wondering does the original R4 work..on the 3DS..
frown.gif
if no..is there any way to make it work..? Please..say yes =.=

rayhien9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ItsMetaKnight said:
do not use flashcards on a 3ds
nintendo said that a forced firmware update will brick your 3ds if flashcard usage has been detected

wasnt..that a rumor o.o...?
unsure.gif

A Gay Little Catboy said:
QUOTE(rayhien9 @ Mar 28 2011, 10:47 AM) Ummmm then ..Anyone reccomend what flashcart to buy that works on the 3DS
Go with either the Supercard Two or Acekard 2i, both have been updated to work on DS-Mode with the 3DS

where..would i find/buy those o.o...sorry...im a noob at this ..and srry for double post =.= im a noob at this too aarghh

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ItsMetaKnight said:
nintendo said that a forced firmware update will brick your 3ds if flashcard usage has been detected
Would you stop going around saying that, Nintendo can't legally brick your system you paranoid twit.
Now get your facts straight or get the GTFO.

Stropdasje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ItsMetaKnight said:
No, they will not. Please inform yourself before spreading rumours and as GBAtemp member you should have known better. Why? Read this! http://gbatemp.net/t284730-3ds-bricking-rumor Are you a Nintendo employee who gets paid to keep this pointless rumour spreading on DS related forums?

By the way, the 3DS can brick itself without outside help just fine: http://gbatemp.net/t285803-nintendo-3ds-pl...screen-of-death.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, my phone is from 2019