My Old Action Figures :)

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by hankchill, Sep 9, 2009.

1. hankchill
    OP

hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Nov 5, 2005
    Canada
    Outer Space
    Ahh the memories [​IMG]

I found my little box of Megaman action figures, so I decided to put up a shelf today and put all my gaming/fun energy drinks and action figures on it. I remember having these action figures while I was growing up... it's been like 10 years since I've seen these, haha.

[​IMG]

Here's the whole wall, wait till you see what I have planned for it [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for fun, I found this cute picture on my camera that my wife took. Here's Muffin [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shinnyuuya

shinnyuuya GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2009
    Indonesia
    Town of Rainstorm
    wow, nice treasure. are you sure it's all? i hope i can see more 'bout them [​IMG]

3. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    I actually just took all my old toys and brought them out of the basement to be donated. Let me tell you, I had way too many TMNT and Power Rangers toys. There's even a bin full of Star Trek action figures (which could probably fetch a hefty price on Ebay with the Trekkies). But Megaman? Really?

Also, nice Monopoly set. What's the Boardwalk for that, Mushroom Kingdom?

4. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    Psh, no Transformers? Jeez even I still have all my Transformers, no idea what happened to half of my other toys though like my Power Rangers and things, must have sold them when I grew up [​IMG]

5. mrfatso

mrfatso That guy!!

Apr 17, 2008
    Senegal
    @Your Home,behind the sofa
    wow, that's a nice collection, didnt realised that there were figurine for megaman battle network [​IMG]