MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by blanco613, Sep 23, 2009.

1. blanco613
    OP

blanco613 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2008
    United States
    usa
    i have tons of vids on everything. im putting more and more everyday. i had an old channel but deleted it because the annoying emails. so i will try to put all of my other 40 sumthing videos from that channel over too. but as of now there are 20 sumtin videos which isnt badd for only a few days

check out the channel BLancoRocks on youtube or go to this link

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlancoRocks

tell me if there are any kinda videos you would like to see...

2. soulx

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Well. I'd like NDS videogame related videos and.........um..........hacking videos?.

3. blanco613
    OP

Sep 28, 2008
    United States
    usa
    ok ill try my best i got a bunch of nds vids to upload but ill try all the hacking i can

4. Synchromatic

Synchromatic GBAtemp Regular

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    California
    Just a suggestion to try and make your videos a bit better: Try using a screen recording application when viewing your computer or light your surroundings, it's very hard to make out things on your monitor. Also, you may want to get a better camera, may be the low light settings, but everything seems sorta grainy.

Other than that, I find your videos to be interesting and helpful. I look forward to seeing more videos from you, and I hope you get a lot of viewers. [​IMG]

5. blanco613
    OP

Sep 28, 2008
    United States
    usa
    thanks guys

6. Hardkaare

Hardkaare GBAtemp Fan

Feb 3, 2009
    Sàigòn VN _____ Status: Banned
    Am i the only one who thougt this was tinymonkeyt showing a new youtube account before clicking?