Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ojuniour

OP ojuniour Member
    Newcomer

United States
    you still don't get it , do ya?

Im gonna say this calmy for your ignorance, and fo rnot even seeing straight...

those css are the css for the PLUGINS...i didnt code or made them..they ARE PLUGINS and THEY come with their own css style..not the own I made for the site...
    the one you just showed is for the Video plugin, Didnt you see it for yourself, HWDVIDEOshare.
    y
    And when did i tell you that I design the CMS (content Management System)...Not even a person can do that with a time, you have to use a dedicated CMS or a custom one if you want which can cost you hundreds to thousands of dollars..and yes I did use joomla, I didnt deny that now am i capable to design one because its not a one man job.

You are just dumb enough to randomly pick up any CSS from the source code and started stating unreasonable evidence.

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I hope you realize advertising, whether it be from dick enlargements to your personal website, is not allowed on GBAtemp without the go-ahead from a moderator? While you have good intentions and just want to promote your website, it's still advertising. You can either A) ask a moderator if you can advertise your website or B) advertise it through a link in your signature.

Have a nice day.

3. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    Looks like you copied the code for Gamespot and edited some images.

4. ojuniour

OP ojuniour Member
    Newcomer

United States
    and please tell me what part is exactly like game spot? except for the location of the slideshow on the left?
    its a gaming site...the all have different themes but same feelings to it.

5. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    Colors, the topics underneath the slide show, and honestly the whole thing.

6. ojuniour

OP ojuniour Member
    Newcomer

United States
    can you be more specific , color?
    i use the color I like, color is not something you copy, just because other gaming site have thesame theme color does..In fact does it even make sense , ..I choose to have the orange,black and light blue color for my theme, and Just because another site already have that doesn't automatically makes it a copy

and second you said the topic below the slideshow? What do you mean by that I display the recent NEWS.

and then with no further ado , ou lazily and ignorantly categorized every as a copy..I'm Sorry...this is really unreasonable at all.

I'm pretty sure if its an exact copy of gamespot you will definitely see it through.

Sorry dude , but the way you response makes it looks it Exactly.

There will always be distinctive difference and similarities between gaming site, its not like its a clan site or a shopping site.

7. Snorlax

Snorlax POSTMODERNISM

Yes, we do see that it's a GameSpot clone. That's what we've been telling you. >_>

Stop trying to be ignorant and pretending that you're not getting 95% of the site's design from GameSpot.

8. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
    Former Staff

Croatia
    Thread got ugly, and not just that, it's still considered advertising (and it's exactly that), and that's against forum rules.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - upcoming, website,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.