My new av and sig, golden sun

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I actually don't know how it is scary... but Mia (think that's her name) doesn't really fit in... Since she is faded and has a different kind of art. Background needs some fixing... Maybe a stock image, or a nicer background. A little too bright... Same goes with Avatar. Fix background.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Overall, I like it because it sticks out.....BUT!!!! If you change that green background color to gold (same style, same everything, only golden), I think it would fit better the "image" of the whole ava/sig.....

Other than that, I really like it..

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your not granville! Only he can have matching Golden Sun avatar and sig. I actually clicked on this thread thinking it was Granville's thread that he made recently.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how do you do stuff like this? its awesome!

i mean take a look at my Avatar its fully sh*t i whipped it up in Photoshop and Paint
frown.gif
i am a huge GS Fan

one thing though did you put the characters in? or was it a pic you found because i think you should take out Alex and maybe put in Felix, Sheba or Piers

dinofan01 said:
Your not granville! Only he can have matching Golden Sun avatar and sig. I actually clicked on this thread thinking it was Granville's thread that he made recently.

Hey Granville isn't the only Golden Sun Fan here!!!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Granville may not be the only Golden Sun fan, but he is the best GS fan on here!
tongue.gif
(I kid I kid)

Anyways, nice avatar and sig. Hehe. I actually don't have the best editing skills myself, so it's pretty much assured that someone could make a better sig than mine.

Rowan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Granville i like the avatar it is very nice
to make a better effect add a 1px white border around the image then a 2px black one
and thanks for the comments
they have really improved my avatar and sig

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I like the avatar, I don't like the signature that much because of the font, if you want to keep it retro, keep the font style as none, I think it would look better like that. And to be honest I never like what you made but these two seem nice.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast