Hacking My Monster DSL mod

ShakeBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my modded ds. Sorry that the picture quality is so bad. My camera is almost five years old (plus, I don't really know how to use it very well
biggrin.gif
).

I normally have a crystal casing on my ds, but it made too much of a glare in the pictures, so I took it off.

I used the OEM parts from my black ds and parts from a green ds shell I found online. I put a Monster Energy sticker I got at work on the front, because I thought think that it fits nicely with the black/green theme.

I wish I had a better camera, so you all could see how good it really looks.
smile.gif

EDIT: I took some pictures that are a little better. You can now the the details of the mod. Please tell me what you think. Thanks.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks really nice, although higher quality pictures are required for accurate judgement.

ShakeBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but that is the best camera I have, so better pictures aren't really possible. I'm glad you guys like my DS though. It took a lot of work.

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Best way to take close up photos is to turn the "macro" setting, which is the option with the flower on it.

Also, you'll take much better photos if you DON'T USE FLASH!! Go to a actually well lit room, or outside in the sun.

Otherwise, great mod! It looks awesome
biggrin.gif

ShakeBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the picture taking tips. I take some better ones later if I have time. I don't no where I could take them though. I can't go outside, because it is going to start raining very badly any minute, and my house isn't well lit.

I just heard that the rain I am going to get is the remnants of Gustav, so it will most likely rain for a while. I will do what I can to get better pics up though. I want you guys to see how good it really looks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.