My Luma and GM9 don't work

Cid134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an old New Nintendo 3ds XL I hacked using unSAFE_MODE. I recently tried using it again and I found that neither Luma or GM9 works, Luma doesn't respond to any of my button inputs even though my buttons work on the home menu, and in GM9 it restarts every time I press something unless I hold R which shuts down the system. I have tried updating boot.firm and GodMode9.firm but that hasn't fixed it. I am not sure what to do, does anyone have a fix for this?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I was helping you in discord, if you don't ping me back I will not notice and won't reply back. :P

Anyways, that happens because your Start button is stuck in a pressed state. If you are not able to get it working again, you will have to get a custom build of luma.

Reactions: CoolMe

XRTerra

What if instead of ohio, it was kai cenat land
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an old New Nintendo 3ds XL I hacked using unSAFE_MODE. I recently tried using it again and I found that neither Luma or GM9 works, Luma doesn't respond to any of my button inputs even though my buttons work on the home menu, and in GM9 it restarts every time I press something unless I hold R which shuts down the system. I have tried updating boot.firm and GodMode9.firm but that hasn't fixed it. I am not sure what to do, does anyone have a fix for this?
Try using your 3ds without your sd card.

TonyHalls

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was helping you in discord, if you don't ping me back I will not notice and won't reply back. :P

Anyways, that happens because your Start button is stuck in a pressed state. If you are not able to get it working again, you will have to get a custom build of luma.
I am having a similar problem, my start key is stuck, can you tell me more about how I can get a custom build of luma and gm9?

I'm pretty new here to understand how any of this works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over