Time to stop Tron Bonne!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I have a few vids to show off (including my vid with me talking, witch will be the last vid)
but anyway here's some vids that sum up my mod, and some other things.

Now before you even bring up the gb player, I don't care about it. I'll just stick to using this.

Edit, some vids I removed due to current events that changed my mind about some things.

Reactions: DinohScene

Coltonamore

Time to stop Tron Bonne!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Everyone, I have a major update on this mod!!! I decided not to use the nyko wii charging station and went with energizer rechargeable 2300 mah AA batteries, and I'm thinking of modding them into a battery pack that can be recharged via micro usb, as for the flash cart, the ez flash iv is not in production anymore and I'm one of those that ended up ordering from eblur, and cuz I ordered as a guest, I can't get a refund via paypal. So I'm gonna wait til krikzz makes a gba everdrive. What I'm also consitering, (witch might be a little tricky) is to make it so that the way it connects to the tv is via the headphone jack, so that way I don't have to remove the battery pack if I want to connect it to a tv, and then I can use the original back shell again. So if anyone wants to give me some advice, then please do, since I need all the advice i can get.

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone, I have a major update on this mod!!! I decided not to use the nyko wii charging station and went with energizer rechargeable 2300 mah AA batteries, and I'm thinking of modding them into a battery pack that can be recharged via micro usb, as for the flash cart, the ez flash iv is not in production anymore and I'm one of those that ended up ordering from eblur, and cuz I ordered as a guest, I can't get a refund via paypal. So I'm gonna wait til krikzz makes a gba everdrive. What I'm also consitering, (witch might be a little tricky) is to make it so that the way it connects to the tv is via the headphone jack, so that way I don't have to remove the battery pack if I want to connect it to a tv, and then I can use the original back shell again. So if anyone wants to give me some advice, then please do, since I need all the advice i can get.

Are you really sure that krikzz is making an gba everdrive?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you really sure that krikzz is making an gba everdrive?
I feel like if he was, it would've been out long ago. And besides, considering the cost of other everdrives, I doubt a GBA everdrive will be cheaper than tracking down an EZ Flash IV, even if it is out of print.

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like if he was, it would've been out long ago. And besides, considering the cost of other everdrives, I doubt a GBA everdrive will be cheaper than tracking down an EZ Flash IV, even if it is out of print.

Well its not about it being a cheap solution, its about it being a good solution, right now the EZ-Flash IV is an OK solution, it doesnt have lots of nice features like the older gba flash carts have.

rs1n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My understanding is that ebluar will refund you the money (provided you used a proper email address when you ordered as a guest). Have you tried contacting them? Did you not write down your order number?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...