wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just a small little hello world program with a few minor tweaks added in. I figured someone with a 3.0 Switch might wanna give it a whirl.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/db8xducobl7n20w/Hello_World_-_Switch.zip

Compiled using libtransistor, Thanks to Daeken and everyone else for making this possible.

Soruce code (Any case anyone wants it)
Code:
#include<libtransistor/nx.h>

int main() {
  dbg_printf("=========================");
  dbg_printf("Hello, Nintendo Switch!  ");
  dbg_printf("                         ");
  dbg_printf("               -wiired24 ");
  dbg_printf("=========================");
  return 0;
}

Last edited by wiired24,

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello world with minor tweaks :P
anyway good job man

I'm definitley interested in writing much larger homebrew programs for the Switch and I've even considered porting some stuff now that I can build my own NRO files but right now libtransistor the Switch Development toolchain is still pretty basic. I'm still figuring out how a port of "Doom" for instance would even be feasible. Pretty sure I'd have to roll my own graphics library,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm definitley interested in writing much larger homebrew programs for the Switch and I've even considered porting some stuff now that I can build my own NRO files but right now libtransistor the Switch Development toolchain is still pretty basic. I'm still figuring out how a port of "Doom" for instance would even be feasible. Pretty sure I'd have to roll my own graphics library,
Boy, would I be excited to see the original Doom on the Switch :D
Instant download for me :lol:
Good luck with the homebrew development! :D

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Leads to a crash of PegaSwitch (console side) twice and no specific outpug log about a "Hello World".
Well, messing with this Switch using someone's homebrewing attempt is fun . A bit risky, sure, since it could lead to an unfortunate ending if badly handled, but truely fun :3
Please do your best on this way!

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leads to a crash of PegaSwitch (console side) twice and no specific outpug log about a "Hello World".
Well, messing with this Switch using someone's homebrewing attempt is fun . A bit risky, sure, since it could lead to an unfortunate ending if badly handled, but truely fun :3
Please do your best on this way!

Hmm... Strange. I used the default "Hello World" example in the test directory that comes with libtransistor. The changes I made were exteremly minimal so It should have worked :unsure:

Last edited by wiired24,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol