My ear operation

Am I a little bitch for making this post?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

0ldDragonslayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, this is my first time posting onto GBATemp despite using the site for many things related to 3DS homebrew and all that.

So ever since I was born I have had issues with my left ear, it was always painful and hearing was very weak (like 25%), when I was 3 years old (15 now), I had gromits put into my ear which were supposed to get rid of the problem, but it didnt, in fact, it made it worse. Fast forward to Late 2015, me and my mother had an appointment with an ear surgoen discussing the surgery and how it was gonna effect me. Now on Tuesday (19th July 2016) I had said surgery, it took the doctors around 4-5 hours to graph me a new ear drum as my previous one was perforated.

Now I have the entire summer dealing with this after pain, which is pretty bad since I am going to a metal festival on August 11th.

Thanks for reading

Reactions: Ricken

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Aw I love ear surgery

Warning to the foolish. It is surgery, probably not best for those with a weak constitution for such things.

Anyway hope you get it sorted. Festivals/concerts, power tools, motorbikes all combined with suspect genetics to leave me with rather suspect hearing. If you can get yours sorted I hope you do.

Reactions: Rizzorules

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eaugh, I thought LASIK was hard to watch. lol I had LASIK though recently and it's totally worth it, though I'm still dealing with visual starbursts which I was told would go away after a few weeks.

EDIT: Have they been giving you pain pills? Or are you at least taking Tylenol or something?

Last edited by Selim873,

0ldDragonslayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aw I love ear surgery

Warning to the foolish. It is surgery, probably not best for those with a weak constitution for such things.

Anyway hope you get it sorted. Festivals/concerts, power tools, motorbikes all combined with suspect genetics to leave me with rather suspect hearing. If you can get yours sorted I hope you do.

cheers fam

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

eaugh, I thought LASIK was hard to watch. lol I had LASIK though recently and it's totally worth it, though I'm still dealing with visual starbursts which I was told would go away after a few weeks.

EDIT: Have they been giving you pain pills? Or are you at least taking Tylenol or something?
What is LASIK lol

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, this is my first time posting onto GBATemp despite using the site for many things related to 3DS homebrew and all that.

So ever since I was born I have had issues with my left ear, it was always painful and hearing was very weak (like 25%), when I was 3 years old (15 now), I had gromits put into my ear which were supposed to get rid of the problem, but it didnt, in fact, it made it worse. Fast forward to Late 2015, me and my mother had an appointment with an ear surgoen discussing the surgery and how it was gonna effect me. Now on Tuesday (19th July 2016) I had said surgery, it took the doctors around 4-5 hours to graph me a new ear drum as my previous one was perforated.

Now I have the entire summer dealing with this after pain, which is pretty bad since I am going to a metal festival on August 11th.

Thanks for reading

just hope they did not give you any FQ antibiotics(actualy there are not really anitbiotics, they are syntheic drugs, chemotherapuics that destroy DNA , mess with gyrase and cause permanent DNA damage and mitrochondrial disease)
either oral IV or even topical i know there are ear drops that are FQ antibiotics and they like to give these drugs orally or IV during or after surgeries

Some ophthalmic and otic (ear) drops solutions contain FQ's such as: Chibroxin(norfloxacin), Ocuflox(ofloxacin), Quixin(levofloxacin), Zymar(gatifloxacin), Ciloxan(ciprofloxacin), Floxin Otic (ofloxacin), Cipro Otic (ciprofloxacin), Vigamox(moxifloxacin), CiproHC. ,ciprodex

UK may have different brand names be careful these are NOT drugs they are POISONS!
which have long term mostly permanent sideeffects that do not resolve when you discontinue using these "medications" (POISONS
)
many of which are neurological ,permanent brain and never damage

i was given this poison in December , took 2 500mg cipro pills and have had intense tinnitus ever since , along with 50 other horrible effects
constant fibromyalgia like nerve pains all over, crazy insomnia like i never had i cant even call it insomnia ,it's a total inability to sleep conjoined with other awful reaction, trying to sleeep triggers nerve pain and schitzophrenic thoughts among other horrible effects, i don't sleep for 10 day to 2 weeks straight , up 24/7 , did not sleep for over 1 month when i reacted to it and had seizure like convulsions that were triggered whenever i tried to sleep , insomnia comes back ever 4 to 6 weeks and last usually 10 to 14 days

it is a conspiracy the doctors all cover it up and wont acknowledge it , neurologist all refuse to even see me i can't even get an appointment
http://www.ciproispoison.com/
http://fqvictims.org/fqvictims/index.htm
https://floxiehope.com/2013/07/28/ciprodex-poison-marketed-to-children/

https://www.drugwatch.com/2016/05/16/fda-black-box-warning-for-levaquin-cipro-antibiotic-risk/

all drugs have side effects yes, but do not be fooled most drugs side effects stop when you go off the drug these last years or forever and there are also many fatal side effects, and also most people do not even manifest symptoms till days weeks or even months or years later
this drug literally ruined my life
i am now sensitive to almost all foods too, sugar, alcohol ,caffine MSG ,any free glutamate, even naturally occurring ones
tap water(flurodide) it all triggers nerve pain and insomnia and other neurological effects, cognitive problems also

as someone who had experimented with numerous street drugs i would never have believed anyone who told me that 2 pills could cause all these horrific side effects that go on for month years or forever

highly neurotoxic avoid at all costs unless you are going to die and even then you might want to think twice

Last edited by weatMod,
Reactions: 0ldDragonslayer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol