My ear operation

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by 0ldDragonslayer, Jul 22, 2016.

?

Am I a little bitch for making this post?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. 0ldDragonslayer
    OP

0ldDragonslayer Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2016
    England
    Hey guys, this is my first time posting onto GBATemp despite using the site for many things related to 3DS homebrew and all that.

So ever since I was born I have had issues with my left ear, it was always painful and hearing was very weak (like 25%), when I was 3 years old (15 now), I had gromits put into my ear which were supposed to get rid of the problem, but it didnt, in fact, it made it worse. Fast forward to Late 2015, me and my mother had an appointment with an ear surgoen discussing the surgery and how it was gonna effect me. Now on Tuesday (19th July 2016) I had said surgery, it took the doctors around 4-5 hours to graph me a new ear drum as my previous one was perforated.

Now I have the entire summer dealing with this after pain, which is pretty bad since I am going to a metal festival on August 11th.

Thanks for reading

Ricken likes this.
  2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Aw I love ear surgery

Warning to the foolish. It is surgery, probably not best for those with a weak constitution for such things.

Anyway hope you get it sorted. Festivals/concerts, power tools, motorbikes all combined with suspect genetics to leave me with rather suspect hearing. If you can get yours sorted I hope you do.

Rizzorules likes this.
  3. Selim873

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    eaugh, I thought LASIK was hard to watch. lol I had LASIK though recently and it's totally worth it, though I'm still dealing with visual starbursts which I was told would go away after a few weeks.

EDIT: Have they been giving you pain pills? Or are you at least taking Tylenol or something?

Last edited by Selim873, Jul 23, 2016
  4. 0ldDragonslayer
    OP

0ldDragonslayer Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2016
    England
    cheers fam

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

What is LASIK lol

5. DKB

DKB FUCK OFF

May 29, 2015
    United States
    New York City, Manhattan
    Ow.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Eye Surgery to correct vision in which a laser reshapes the inner cornea.

0ldDragonslayer and Selim873 like this.
  6. Selim873

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    Bingo!

7. weatMod

weatMod GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 24, 2013
    United States
    just hope they did not give you any FQ antibiotics(actualy there are not really anitbiotics, they are syntheic drugs, chemotherapuics that destroy DNA , mess with gyrase and cause permanent DNA damage and mitrochondrial disease)
    either oral IV or even topical i know there are ear drops that are FQ antibiotics and they like to give these drugs orally or IV during or after surgeries

Some ophthalmic and otic (ear) drops solutions contain FQ's such as: Chibroxin(norfloxacin), Ocuflox(ofloxacin), Quixin(levofloxacin), Zymar(gatifloxacin), Ciloxan(ciprofloxacin), Floxin Otic (ofloxacin), Cipro Otic (ciprofloxacin), Vigamox(moxifloxacin), CiproHC. ,ciprodex

UK may have different brand names be careful these are NOT drugs they are POISONS!
    which have long term mostly permanent sideeffects that do not resolve when you discontinue using these "medications" (POISONS
    )
    many of which are neurological ,permanent brain and never damage

i was given this poison in December , took 2 500mg cipro pills and have had intense tinnitus ever since , along with 50 other horrible effects
    constant fibromyalgia like nerve pains all over, crazy insomnia like i never had i cant even call it insomnia ,it's a total inability to sleep conjoined with other awful reaction, trying to sleeep triggers nerve pain and schitzophrenic thoughts among other horrible effects, i don't sleep for 10 day to 2 weeks straight , up 24/7 , did not sleep for over 1 month when i reacted to it and had seizure like convulsions that were triggered whenever i tried to sleep , insomnia comes back ever 4 to 6 weeks and last usually 10 to 14 days

it is a conspiracy the doctors all cover it up and wont acknowledge it , neurologist all refuse to even see me i can't even get an appointment
    http://www.ciproispoison.com/
    http://fqvictims.org/fqvictims/index.htm
    https://floxiehope.com/2013/07/28/ciprodex-poison-marketed-to-children/

https://www.drugwatch.com/2016/05/16/fda-black-box-warning-for-levaquin-cipro-antibiotic-risk/

all drugs have side effects yes, but do not be fooled most drugs side effects stop when you go off the drug these last years or forever and there are also many fatal side effects, and also most people do not even manifest symptoms till days weeks or even months or years later
    this drug literally ruined my life
    i am now sensitive to almost all foods too, sugar, alcohol ,caffine MSG ,any free glutamate, even naturally occurring ones
    tap water(flurodide) it all triggers nerve pain and insomnia and other neurological effects, cognitive problems also

as someone who had experimented with numerous street drugs i would never have believed anyone who told me that 2 pills could cause all these horrific side effects that go on for month years or forever

highly neurotoxic avoid at all costs unless you are going to die and even then you might want to think twice

Last edited by weatMod, Jul 25, 2016
    0ldDragonslayer likes this.
  8. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Don't go it will be too loud for you especially if it's your first time, who will you see BTW?

9. 0ldDragonslayer
    OP

0ldDragonslayer Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2016
    England
    Sorry for super late reply, I did go as it was laterals it was great

10. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    Get well soon m8

11. 0ldDragonslayer
    OP

0ldDragonslayer Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2016
    England
    Cheers mate, already pretty well, still can't sleep on it and have mild skull pain but it's miles better than before outside and in