BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in my car and i use my ds for music. So i hop i and turn on the key and grab my ds and open it to get the tunes bumpin. the hinge snaps clean on the right side! i just stared for a minute while the horror of it all seeped into my mind. What do i do? get a new one? or just wait till i just breaks all the way? i dont know.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
BortzANATOR said:
I was in my car and i use my ds for music. So i hop i and turn on the key and grab my ds and open it to get the tunes bumpin. the hinge snaps clean on the right side! i just stared for a minute while the horror of it all seeped into my mind. What do i do? get a new one? or just wait till i just breaks all the way? i dont know.
if im right nintendo will fix it for free. Atleast they used to before.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That happened to me, though as mine was way past its warranty I didn't think Nintendo would be very appreciative. So i got a new case off Dealextreme ($20) and fitted it, and now it works as good as new and looks teh awesome.

So you can try Nintendo, though if it is out of warranty they will likely be reluctant to fix it.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What does this replacement case look like and could you buy it at EBGames/BestBuy/FutureShop/WalMart/GameStop in Canada? How much does it cost also?
I have the same problem also, but mines is a bit more severe.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dealextreme.com
wink.gif

There are cheaper ones for $30.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh. i didnt know i could buy a relpacemwnt case. lol i thought i was boned cause i bought this one used and absolutely no warrenty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over