My December

bowlofspiders

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first ever blog post. I'm expecting it to be a big Christmas this year, I'm going to get a PS3 or an XBOX360. And I can't actually decide. Which one should I get? I love the fact that the PS3 has the Sly collection (I've been a fan, I have them all for PS2). Can you guys give me some pros and cons between each console?
smile.gif
It seems like the XBOX360 breaks more often than a PS3. Keep in mind I do not want to jailbreak either device. Thanks guys.
tongue.gif
I'll also be asking for money and save up for a 35 inch HD tv.
tongue.gif
So I'm pretty pumped.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would just look at the exclusives of each console and decide from that. Personally I have a PS3 and I haven't regretted buying it.

PS3 exclusives- Demon's Souls, Ratchett and Clank, God of War, Infamous, Little Gig Planet, MGS4, 3D Dot game Heroes, Uncharted, Resistance, Disgaea, Motorstorm, Gran Turismo.

360- Halo, Forza, Fable, the majority of Valve games, Mass Effect, Crackdown and more which I can't remember, I don't have a 360.

Also the PS3 is the better multimedia device if that's your thing.

bowlofspiders

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woo hoo! We went to fialmrat tonight and got the PS3 320gb slim bundle! Freakin sweet! I also got MLB 10: The Show with it.
smile.gif
I got to open it up tonight and use it, too. I'm going to save up some cash and get the Sly collection and maybe MGS4.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive got all 3, Got my wii for christmas a couple of years ago (and still love it!) got my xbox360 for my birthday this year, and i traded my PSP for a PS3 a couple of months ago. I prefer the PS3 to the Xbox360.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche