Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So yeah. I guess I'm going to publicly reveal this message I've gotten in my junkmail box on my hotmail. I found interesting it a pretty read, so I'll post it up for all of you to read too. Keep in mind that I DO NOT know this person. Also bare in mind that I am not "muslem".

QUOTE said:
My Dear One,
I am rashida bahar(Alhaja),46 years old and I have lost my husband who worked with our kuwaith Embassy for 9 years before his death.Please i need you to help me to do some charity work with the money he left for me in one of the prime bank here in Ivory caost.The money is $6,500,000.00 and it is still in the bank. I promise to give you 25%.i need a muslem person to do the work for me,My husband relatives are not muslems thats why i contacted you.
Recently my doctor told me that i have only but 3 months to die,due to my cancer illness.Am also suffering from stroke.
Thanks you and may Allah bless you. reply me here for more information: ([email protected] )
Regards,
rashida bahar.

I also have a message in my inbox on GBAtemp (which was the first I ever received) that resembles this message, but it wasn't half as good as this one.

Feel free to spam the email if you like.

PS: For your own safety everyone, disregard any messages you might receive that are like this one.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
laugh.gif

scam mails are hilarous to read

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum