My Dad Has Passed Away!

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I've not been around for a few days. My dad passed away this past Friday due to complications from cancer surgery. We as a family are in shock because for the first 8 days after surgery he was recovering so well. This is the absolute hardest thing that I've been faced with in my whole life. I will depend on the Lord to get me through this. This is just a total shock to me.

I just seen him the day before he developed complications & he was doing better than expected. I'm just so sad & overwhelmed right now with grief. He was only 66 years old & was a strong man. We just thought he would always make it through anything because he was so strong & a fighter. I will never get over him but he'd want me & my entire family to keep the faith & go on with our lives. It's just so hard because he was loved by many & never met a stranger in his life. He made many friends & always has been a family man. I cry as I write this & please keep me in your thoughts because this is truly the most difficult thing I've ever faced. Thanks!

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My sincere condolences to you.

May he rest in piece and I will keep you in my thoughts.

Wish you the best.
smile.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Take care man and be strong!

I feel for your loss, I'm sure he will be looking down and proud of you.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're on an internet forum, do you honestly think that anyone here gives a rats ass?

Not to sound rude, but it's true. If you're truly upset about this, get off your ass and go talk to a real person.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I feel sorry for tonybologna for his sad and tragic loss, my heart goes out to him and his family. Its an awful thing to lose a parent, one of the greatest pains you can know.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My condolences to you, I hope the grief gets manageable quickly. Don't be afraid to talk to a therapist if you need to. Seriously, dealing with the death of a loved one, especially a parent, is hard, and there is no shame in getting help.

Also, I don't get what is meant by "never met a stranger in his life".

Martiin said:
God ftw!

-------

took your gramps to heaven!

1) His father died, not his grandfather. It shows that you didn't really read what was written.
2) Yeah, good job to God for giving the man cancer and having him die from surgery complications. Good job for filling a family with grief and woe over a dead loved one, who died not wronging anyone, but instead died from a biological malformation of cells. God ftw indeed.
3) Unless you know the man who died personally, you have no basis for which to assume if he went to heaven or hell, or if he was even subject to that kind of judgment.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear your dad passed away. Grievance and getting it out in the open is the best way to get on with your life. I've lost some close loved ones as well.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My sincerest condolences...God bless, He loves you and your family, so stay strong and trust in Him! He's in a better place now, Mama Mary loves you too and will surely continue to pray with you, may he rest in peace.

omatic said:
2) Yeah, good job to God for giving the man cancer and having him die from surgery complications. Good job for filling a family with grief and woe over a dead loved one, who died not wronging anyone, but instead died from a biological malformation of cells. God ftw indeed.
3) Unless you know the man who died personally, you have no basis for which to assume if he went to heaven or hell, or if he was even subject to that kind of judgment.
Must you be so much of an idiotic, foolish jerk even in a thread like this? I'm getting sick of idiots like you who always badmouth God, hmph, so very ungrateful, tsk...and secondly, he was obviously wishing the man for the best even if he did make a mistake...

See ya in a decade Toni, p1ngpong, Trolley and whoever else.

Mei-onnaise made of mei-ownage, off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone