Hardware My dad broke my Wii!!

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure you and your father can come to a reasonable agreement through meaningful and civilized dialouge. It's all about give and take. He thinks you play too much? Sacrifice some of your time to do what pleases him. I mean, it's him who bought you the stuff after all.

Then the next time you play, you can say that you've split your time up and done something he wanted too.

No more pointless rage!

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is your dad.You can't hate him.
My dad has anger problems like that to.I was playing COD4 too much,and he smashed my Xbox 360 to peices.I miss my dad.

Your dad probably didn't like the fact that you played too much with your Wii.

bahamuta said:
Train like hell and if he tries to beat you, god dammit beat the hell out of him. Or if you don't really like your dad send him to hospital or...
....No.

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Yes, but his dad have some issues
my parents always warn me that they're gonna take away my games (if i play TOO much)
but they never attempted to smash them
wtf.gif

hope you get out of it

pikirika

Trophies
XP
Country
That really sucks but I think you need to change your strategy, be smarter than him and play with his rules. Avoid the confrontation, just do it for you and your mom. Play when his is not at home, ask him for permision or go to your friends house. Get a handheld and hide it.
Be cool, at least for 2 yrs.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eternal Myst said:
My dad has anger problems like that to.I was playing COD4 too much,and he smashed my Xbox 360 to peices.I miss my dad.

rofl2.gif

you so *dirty* lol...

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh really it sad. Tell your dad to give you money. My grandpa screwed soldering, but I have sent it to proffesionals and they have done a job. Of course grandpa paid for it
rolleyes.gif
Search for good person that can mod a wii and tell him to try to repair it. Really your dad is
wtf.gif

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there Nintendo repair there? If so, is not the worse that Nintendo could do is refuse to fix it for free? Any society that can be blind to family issue should also be blind to the fact that the Wii was mishandled.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make him pay for it. If it was your own money, then he should refund you to get a repair. Also be sure to backup your saves if you played a lot, you never know, he might find it again and smash it even more, beyond repair.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arch Feline said:
Is there Nintendo repair there? If so, is not the worse that Nintendo could do is refuse to fix it for free? Any society that can be blind to family issue should also be blind to the fact that the Wii was mishandled.

He mod his console.. end of story...

-------------------------

it look very simple to repair it your self - the photo show two wire which it led power and blue led just solder then back on and
re-solder the mod chip to fix the drive..

you can buy full replace case for wii on the web ... and next time listen to you dad ~ he just wanted to you help...

mastermanna123

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Selxis said:
I'm sure you and your father can come to a reasonable agreement through meaningful and civilized dialouge. It's all about give and take. He thinks you play too much? Sacrifice some of your time to do what pleases him. I mean, it's him who bought you the stuff after all.

Then the next time you play, you can say that you've split your time up and done something he wanted too.

No more pointless rage!

Eternal Myst said:

QUOTE(bahamuta @ Jun 21 2008, 08:07 AM) Train like hell and if he tries to beat you, god dammit beat the hell out of him. Or if you don't really like your dad send him to hospital or...
....No.

I like the way both of you think. I'm really tired of the arguments and fights me and my dad always have. Not to mention, it's not easy on the rest of the family either. I have growing siblings, and I dont want them to learn any of this stuff. And my mom always gets caught up in the middle.
I thank all those who have helped me. I'm gonna go be the bigger man and just say sorry or something...it's gone on long enough.
My dad has high blood pressure and cholestrol, and he's like 46 years old. That's not a healthy mix. I could never forgive myself if anything in the world ever happened.
It's time to end all this.

Ill tell you all how it goes.

Smwbigboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to get back at your dad, go out and buy a Gameboy. Not a GBA or pocket, I mean the original gray brick. Play it for a few hours in a place he can see you. When he throws it, just start laughing. Those things are indestructible.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I just ignored my parents when they where bitches against me, worked fine.
They taken my computer mouse like 500 times, I just keep find it. (I actually hade an old one that I just took out when they took it)

I don't really know what to do about your Wii, I think the drive itself is broken, start a Paypal fund?

ArAcHnId

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
smash the windows to his car or something or kill him

someone that treats you like that isn't a dad and will never be a dad, so help your siblings and your mom, atleast break his legs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: