Hacking My Custom System Menu V1

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im also working on a zelda CSM but the only zeldarey thing Ive done so far is the heath and press A(my cursor and what not are totally unrelated as of now).
health:
triforcehealthai2.png

Press A:
triforcepressaxv8.png

(i stole snave2008's triforce = A concept a couple seconds ago and added that into what i had before{normal A})

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brownmurder said:
crwys said:
Drihscol said:
its going to be the same but different. im still going to have a master sword cursor just different etc etc etc.

Please don't use the master sword cursor ........... Think of your own ideas, or atleast do different images.

dont be stupid, anyone doing any kind of zelda menu will be using the mastersword cursors its the perfect cursor for it would be like me saying "im doing a nike theme anyone else please dont use the swoosh/tick thing"

good work so far i like your bow and arrow scroll thing

Who are you to even insult me? The creators of zelda didn't use a sword cursor for the wii, they used the faerie. There is tons of different cursors you can use...

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crwys said:
brownmurder said:
crwys said:
Drihscol said:
its going to be the same but different. im still going to have a master sword cursor just different etc etc etc.

Please don't use the master sword cursor ........... Think of your own ideas, or atleast do different images.

dont be stupid, anyone doing any kind of zelda menu will be using the mastersword cursors its the perfect cursor for it would be like me saying "im doing a nike theme anyone else please dont use the swoosh/tick thing"

good work so far i like your bow and arrow scroll thing

Who are you to even insult me? The creators of zelda didn't use a sword cursor for the wii, they used the faerie. There is tons of different cursors you can use...
Good idea, I think I'm going to use a fairy as my cursor, thanks.
PS. can anyone tell me why when I change the cursor for the home button it blurs everything on the home button menu?Anyone else get this?

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
help

Because when I install a new Health Screen, do not install ... PAL Wii, use "00000045.app"

EDIT:

installs, but returns the old screen (Health Screen) why?

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is another cursor idea.

You could make the cursor a triforce and have the number inside it. (Or on the side, in one of the pieces, ect.)

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, that was a joke right? Either way good luck.

@Drihscol
Good idea, like i said, the combination's are endless

Stephanie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. I'm not gonna do it anytime soon, but I will do something like this in the future.

I'm just sayin' you didn't come up with the Master Sword. "This is mine, come up with your own stuff!". And this idea really isn't original as far as interface goes.

Pretty much: stop being a big buncha baby!

~Steph

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said the idea was mine or anything of the sort. It would just be nice to see different wii menus, instead of all of them that look the same. (Cause we all like zelda
smile.gif
)

So change your attitude and stop thinking so negative.

crwys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stephanie said:
lol what, I know what you've repeatedly said to Drihscol after he said he was going to use the cursor. But I won't argue. We all give you credit for showing us you did this.

~Steph

Too lazy to look back at page 1? Lets see here...

Drihscol:
very well, i will make an ALT zelda csm!

Crwys:
Well please don't copy mine >.>

Drihscol:

Crwys:

I did not repeat anything over and over. I did not CLAIM that the master sword cursor wasn't my idea, nor did i say anything related to that. All I did was tell him to please not use the cursor, or atleast use different images, or just think of something entirely different.

Just to end this lets summarize
You said that I claimed that the master sword cursor was my idea. Which in all of these posts i did not, or anything related.

Don't say you aren't going to argue, when you are probably going to continue, and already have been. No one else has being "attacking" me saying that i claimed this was my idea, only you, do you want to know why? Its because the way you think and the way you think is not good, as i said before, better attitude.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I agree with Stephanie..

Everyone, I mean Everyone would do that as Zelda fan...

Else way, you are copying too...
Some Zelda sites have a Sword as cursor...

---

And you can't make us anything... (Like copy rights)
I mean if you do... We gonna say how you did change the cursor to Nintendo...
And you the have problems...

Drihscol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
technicaly, i made a zelda cursors pack in 2007, so i did the master sword cursor idea first
tongue.gif

im going to put up a vid of my awesome zeldaness in a few days. school gets very in the way. sigh, year 8 sucks.

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
_Contra_ said:
help

Because when I install a new Health Screen, do not install ... PAL Wii, use "00000045.app"

EDIT:

installs, but returns the old screen (Health Screen) why?

help me
moogle.gif

brownmurder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone got a clean 42.app they could pm me a link to?

i want to start creating some themes but dont want to go through the hastle of reinstalling 3.2 then softmii just to get it lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car