My chip has stopped working, help please.

PalmeraJam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Lite with SX for 2 years, the chip was installed by a man with a lot of experience, he was dedicated to installing chips in Marikos, it has always worked well, Hekate load times were very fast, I have never dropped it on the ground or has there been a blow

But this morning I must have "broken" something, the last thing I remember is installing via usb with DBI, FPSlocker (https://github.com/masagrator/FPSLocker) the new update of SaltyNX and NX-FPS, seeing that the new settings in Tesla did not come out, I decided to do a reboot, from which it has not come out.. the LED flashes blue and green and does not come out of there, at some point it has turned red and immediately the official system has started, after I have kept trying and it does the same thing, it flashes blue and green without any change and sometimes, it doesn't always turn red and access the official mode, maybe you tell me to check the welds, but I can't... I don't have Triwing to open it.

It has always worked perfectly, in these 2 years I have never had any serious problem like today, only the typical problems with incompatible files

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Lite with SX for 2 years, the chip was installed by a man with a lot of experience, he was dedicated to installing chips in Marikos, it has always worked well, Hekate load times were very fast, I have never dropped it on the ground or has there been a blow

But this morning I must have "broken" something, the last thing I remember is installing via usb with DBI, FPSlocker (https://github.com/masagrator/FPSLocker) the new update of SaltyNX and NX-FPS, seeing that the new settings in Tesla did not come out, I decided to do a reboot, from which it has not come out.. the LED flashes blue and green and does not come out of there, at some point it has turned red and immediately the official system has started, after I have kept trying and it does the same thing, it flashes blue and green without any change and sometimes, it doesn't always turn red and access the official mode, maybe you tell me to check the welds, but I can't... I don't have Triwing to open it.

It has always worked perfectly, in these 2 years I have never had any serious problem like today, only the typical problems with incompatible files
Buy a triwing. You likely need to reset the chip and retrain (remember that retraining is done with the sd card removed). Something like this actually happens quite a lot when people update the OFW of a chipped console (Not saying that’s what you did, just that this happens, and isn’t necessarily something wrong with the chip).

Reactions: Hayato213

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You are going to have to break down and order a tri-wing to visually inspect the soldering and possibly check w/ a multimeter. if you still don’t want to do that then maybe take it to a local electronics/cell-phone repair shop. Not much we can do remotely about an unopened Switch having chip issues, honestly.

Reactions: Hayato213

PalmeraJam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy a triwing. You likely need to reset the chip and retrain (remember that retraining is done with the sd card removed). Something like this actually happens quite a lot when people update the OFW of a chipped console (Not saying that’s what you did, just that this happens, and isn’t necessarily something wrong with the chip).
How I reset a sx chip?
Post automatically merged:

You are going to have to break down and order a tri-wing to visually inspect the soldering and possibly check w/ a multimeter. if you still don’t want to do that then maybe take it to a local electronics/cell-phone repair shop. Not much we can do remotely about an unopened Switch having chip issues, honestly.
I think I have found the problem sp1 has come loose..

Last edited by PalmeraJam,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2