My boring Mii.....

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by krissynz, Feb 22, 2009.

Feb 22, 2009

My boring Mii..... by krissynz at 12:21 PM (999 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. krissynz
    OP

Newcomer krissynz Advanced Member

United States
    Is there anyway to spruce up the Miis some. I think it's pretty boring with just a single color shirt with no logo and what not.

2. Whizz

Member Whizz When things don't go right, go left.

Netherlands
    Not that I know of. There's a PC application that allows you to change the color of your pants to gold but nothing else that spruces it up.

3. DDRPenguin

Member DDRPenguin GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    I think Nintendo should have worked harder on personal Miis. They are so basic, that the only customizable thing about them are their faces, THAT's it!! sure they can have a solid color half body, but that's it. Its even worse that a hat, counts as a hair design. It would have been nice for clothes and apparrel to make your Mii stand out more.

I don't know of anything about mii, but early on The Wii's release, there was some other software, which I think failed, which could backup your Miis.

4. oliebol

Member oliebol GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    arent there any tips how to make your mii look like spiderman, peter griffin or eric cartman or something [​IMG]

5. jos7960

Member jos7960 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
  6. ddp127

Member ddp127 GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    just wait untill ninty makes a usefull update

7. Cygoku

Banned Cygoku Banned

Canada
    Don't hold your breath. BigN is more into releasing Mario this and Mario that at fast space !!

Cygoku

8. RhiGhost

Member RhiGhost GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I agree, there needs to be something done about how basic the Mii creation is. I was actually suprised because Nintendo usually excels at stuff like this. Although I think its got something to do with the games that use the Mii's in them aren't online. If there were more games that when online that used them I think Nintendo would be getting alot more demand for more personalisation details.