My boring Mii.....

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by krissynz, Feb 22, 2009.

1. krissynz
    OP

krissynz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2009
    United States
    Is there anyway to spruce up the Miis some. I think it's pretty boring with just a single color shirt with no logo and what not.

2. Whizz

Whizz When things don't go right, go left.

Nov 20, 2007
    Netherlands
    Turn around...
    Not that I know of. There's a PC application that allows you to change the color of your pants to gold but nothing else that spruces it up.

3. DDRPenguin

DDRPenguin GBAtemp Regular

Sep 21, 2008
    The Transantartic Mountains
    I think Nintendo should have worked harder on personal Miis. They are so basic, that the only customizable thing about them are their faces, THAT's it!! sure they can have a solid color half body, but that's it. Its even worse that a hat, counts as a hair design. It would have been nice for clothes and apparrel to make your Mii stand out more.

I don't know of anything about mii, but early on The Wii's release, there was some other software, which I think failed, which could backup your Miis.

4. oliebol

oliebol GBAtemp Regular

Sep 27, 2008
    Netherlands
    Holland
    arent there any tips how to make your mii look like spiderman, peter griffin or eric cartman or something [​IMG]

5. jos7960

jos7960 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 20, 2008
    Netherlands
  6. ddp127

ddp127 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    just wait untill ninty makes a usefull update

7. Cygoku

Cygoku Banned

Banned
    Jul 14, 2006
    Canada
    Don't hold your breath. BigN is more into releasing Mario this and Mario that at fast space !!

Cygoku

8. RhiGhost

RhiGhost GBAtemp Regular

Jun 4, 2008
    Australia
    I agree, there needs to be something done about how basic the Mii creation is. I was actually suprised because Nintendo usually excels at stuff like this. Although I think its got something to do with the games that use the Mii's in them aren't online. If there were more games that when online that used them I think Nintendo would be getting alot more demand for more personalisation details.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice