Gaming My boring Mii.....

krissynz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to spruce up the Miis some. I think it's pretty boring with just a single color shirt with no logo and what not.

DDRPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think Nintendo should have worked harder on personal Miis. They are so basic, that the only customizable thing about them are their faces, THAT's it!! sure they can have a solid color half body, but that's it. Its even worse that a hat, counts as a hair design. It would have been nice for clothes and apparrel to make your Mii stand out more.

I don't know of anything about mii, but early on The Wii's release, there was some other software, which I think failed, which could backup your Miis.

oliebol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
arent there any tips how to make your mii look like spiderman, peter griffin or eric cartman or something
tongue.gif

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree, there needs to be something done about how basic the Mii creation is. I was actually suprised because Nintendo usually excels at stuff like this. Although I think its got something to do with the games that use the Mii's in them aren't online. If there were more games that when online that used them I think Nintendo would be getting alot more demand for more personalisation details.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.