Homebrew My 3rd question I think?

bmaster154

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I got ANOTHER problem and since my previous questions were answered here, I thought I may ask again here.

My AK2i is going well and I got it almost a month ago, but I saw something that was repeating itself in multiple games: cheats don't work. I think it has only been for a week and a half now, because I can remeber I was able to use cheats before. I select the cheats I want for a game, I press select to save them. Then, I go in that game's properties to enable cheats. But, when I enable them, the game won't load. Then, I change to default and the game loads, but there are no cheats. I press the buttons associated to those cheats, but nothing happens. You have an idea of what could cause that? Please share your solution. Thanks in advance.

bmaster154

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It still doesn't work, oh, and I was wondering, is this even the good place to ask this question? Or is there a better spot to do so?

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Some games don't work with cheats. Example would be Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Stories. I guess you need to wait for either a patch, or a firmware update. I personally use akaio as it's best, and I found compatibility of cheats is better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds. +1