My 3rd question I think?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by bmaster154, Oct 4, 2009.

Oct 4, 2009

My 3rd question I think? by bmaster154 at 9:56 PM (669 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. bmaster154
    OP

Newcomer bmaster154 Advanced Member

Canada
    Yeah, I got ANOTHER problem and since my previous questions were answered here, I thought I may ask again here.

My AK2i is going well and I got it almost a month ago, but I saw something that was repeating itself in multiple games: cheats don't work. I think it has only been for a week and a half now, because I can remeber I was able to use cheats before. I select the cheats I want for a game, I press select to save them. Then, I go in that game's properties to enable cheats. But, when I enable them, the game won't load. Then, I change to default and the game loads, but there are no cheats. I press the buttons associated to those cheats, but nothing happens. You have an idea of what could cause that? Please share your solution. Thanks in advance.

2. bmaster154
    OP

Newcomer bmaster154 Advanced Member

Canada
    It still doesn't work, oh, and I was wondering, is this even the good place to ask this question? Or is there a better spot to do so?

3. TheDude879

Newcomer TheDude879 Member

United States
    Alot of people have been having that problem. Not sure how to fix it. And as for your other question, there is a forum dedicated to the acekard line of flashcards.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=172

4. Knarf

Member Knarf GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Some games don't work with cheats. Example would be Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Stories. I guess you need to wait for either a patch, or a firmware update. I personally use akaio as it's best, and I found compatibility of cheats is better.