Hardware My 3ds hinge broke off

Strukken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so my 3ds hinge broke off earlier while I was closing it, and then that happened. Can I fix this without sending it to Nintendo?
20160411_065602.jpg
I still have the pieces that broke off from it.

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so my 3ds hinge broke off earlier while I was closing it, and then that happened. Can I fix this without sending it to Nintendo?View attachment 45363I still have the pieces that broke off from it.
Wow are you sure you didn't drop it!? Closing a lid definitely won't do that damage, best hope is to buy a shell replacement and since yours a old XL then all over eBay they have them, and there really easy to install...

Strukken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow are you sure you didn't drop it!? Closing a lid definitely won't do that damage, best hope is to buy a shell replacement and since yours a old XL then all over eBay they have them, and there really easy to install...
Well I have dropped it a few times before, but this happened when I closed it. I guess it probably happened from the drops.

Strukken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do I just need to buy the top shell, because I really don't want to replace the whole 3ds shell. Replacing the top shell seems really easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...