My 3ds friend code

Mario_hat_with_eyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! I am new to gbatempt... I don’t really have many 3ds friends, and thought it might be fun to try to find some! Some online play games I like are MK7, ACNL, tri-force heroes, LMDM, Smash Bros and Kirby battle royale I also have swap doodle and CTGP7. If anyone wants to trade Friend codes, mine is:
1478-9183-9302
If you trade, thanks, and hope to see you online!

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welcome.
What a strange, bizarre, absurd and"dadaist" avatar you have. :huh:
I'd gladly accept that friend code, but I've fallen behind and don't own a 3DS; instead I enjoy my DS lite and DSi XL.:)

ciuppa ciuppa.gif

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

KoopiiYT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys! I am new to gbatempt... I don’t really have many 3ds friends, and thought it might be fun to try to find some! Some online play games I like are MK7, ACNL, tri-force heroes, LMDM, Smash Bros and Kirby battle royale I also have swap doodle and CTGP7. If anyone wants to trade Friend codes, mine is:
1478-9183-9302

Would love to add you, but i bootlooped my N3DSXL two years ago and haven't managed to get a new one since :(

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

JBJuaners

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
1478-9183-9302
Already added your FC,

Here's my FC:
FC: 3798-2806-8469
Name: JBJuaners

Thanks

Reactions: Mario_hat_with_eyes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol