Hacking My 3.4U freezes when installing homebrew

AJLevelUp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So long story short: I wanted to play gamecube games on my already soft modded 3.4U Wii, I downloaded Nintendont but couldn't play cause I didn't have iOS 58, so I tried to install it but failed attempting, that's not the problem anymore, thing is, trying to re-install homebrew I manually erased it, (yeap, that was dumb) and now I'm trying to install it vía bannerbomb and HackMii, thing is, when I go to data management -> Channels -> SD, it freezes after I accept the scam message. Screen just turns black but control keeps connected and console keeps on, then nothing happens and I have to turn it off pushing the power button for 5 seconds.

I could think it was the sd slot that's damaged, but it IS reading the archives in the SD (since it's showing the scam message and letting me accept it), but once I accept the scam message and try to enter the homebrew instalation it freezes EVERYTIME. I format the Wii already and I don't know what else to do.

Thanks for your answers in advance, I really need help.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need an unpatched IOS 58 installed to run the Hackmii Installer. You could try updating the console via the internet but you will end up with 4.3. (There's nothing wrong with it.)

Reactions: Ricken

AJLevelUp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
SOLVED IT.

I post this here so if anyone ever has this problem. I used Multi Mod Manager and ModMii to fix my iSOes and then ran the hackmii instaler right from MMM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1